Sign in to follow this  
luderick

general addon on next patch?

what would you say, pals? smile.gif and BIS people if you can spent some time to read this poll would be appreciated.

In fact, myself would prefer new command for spacing as first priority. cause currently it looks stupid to have all soldier bunch up in formation, you can kill them all with 1 generate (if you do them first before they do you)

Whoops. I've wanted the Zodiak for so long I didn't even read the rest on the list. I think bug fixes really are most important.

Actually, there ARE commands that currently let you change the spacing in your formation, the flank, advance, and pullback (? not sure what that ones called exactly, but it's there). If you issue a flank command to a squaddie, they'll move 50 meters to the right or left depending on your command. With advance and pullback, you can have pointmen and rear guards. They'll move in formation and everything, just spaced differently.

Sgtvor

A child, like in Deus Ex. In Deus Ex in the second mission a child comes to you and askes you for something to eat. I give him a candy bar and he showes me a secret door to the enemy hideout. Next i put a knife in his back and throw him in the water.

Of course i wouldn't do this in real life, but it is great to do things on the PC which you can not do in real life. So when children are added to OFP, you can make a boyscout group. Then put them around a campfire or something and fire a LAW rocket to them. Also a schoolbus must be added which you can drive from a cliff.

BTW; Can you have civilians sit using the OFP mission editor? I can only have them run around and steal enemy vehicles. Also women should be added, as on the whole island only men live. Or is Everon a Gay community?

Gorgi biggrin.gif

I want this!! (Not Too mUch)

Weapons:

1. SA-80

2. HK-PSG1 Sniper Rifle

3. HK G-3

Soldier:

1. British Soldier (with more polygons!)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Jan. 16 2002,00:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There are no bugs in OFP, so I want more weapons for ruskies<span id='postcolor'>

No bugs? Here's the list so far:

AI can't enter boats

AI Cessena bumps too much

AI repeating death messages in MP

Weird issues when using the W-buffer

The priority of automatic reporting of enemies should be lowerd below that of every other command

Various bugs with joining and hosting MP games

This is just to name a few

I want only one little HUEY - but one of the early versions like UH-1B/C or UH-1D/H not this ugly twin engine versions from present time

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dr Jekyll @ Jan. 16 2002,22:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There are no bugs in OFP, so I want more weapons for ruskies<span id='postcolor'>

No bugs? Here's the list so far:

AI can't enter boats

AI Cessena bumps too much

AI repeating death messages in MP

Weird issues when using the W-buffer

The priority of automatic reporting of enemies should be lowerd below that of every other command

Various bugs with joining and hosting MP games

This is just to name a few<span id='postcolor'>

No its all in your imagination. *its an optical illlluuuuussssiiioooonnn, iiiiillllllllllluuuuussssiiiiioooonnn*

And i really doubt youll get a huey in an official patch.

Variations of civilians would make the islands seem more alive. There's a few I downloaded from somewhere but I forgot where I got them (I have it bookmarked).

More than anything, I'd like some hand to hand combat capabilities for silent killing (knife across throat, bayonet in back, piano wire).

And I'd like the civilians to avoid gunfire and combat zones. Right now they seem to get up after going prone for a few seconds, and walk about as if nothing happened. Then I get mad and shoot them myself.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Jan. 15 2002,10:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A child, like in Deus Ex. In Deus Ex in the second mission a child comes to you and askes you for something to eat. I give him a candy bar and he showes me a secret door to the enemy hideout. Next i put a knife in his back and throw him in the water.

Of course i wouldn't do this in real life, but it is great to do things on the PC which you can not do in real life. So when children are added to OFP, you can make a boyscout group. Then put them around a campfire or something and fire a LAW rocket to them. Also a schoolbus must be added which you can drive from a cliff.

BTW; Can you have civilians sit using the OFP mission editor? I can only have them run around and steal enemy vehicles. Also women should be added, as on the whole island only men live. Or is Everon a Gay community?

Gorgi biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol! I did the same thing on Deus Ex, you even get the candy bar back. You're right having children could add a whole new dimennsion to the game like assault the sweatshop and free the children, or haveing kid fighters with an entire army under their control. Its better than a crappy rubber dingy that everyone else wants. I personnally voted for more Russian stuff

if you read my poll you would see i dont care for weapons or vehicles at the moment i just whant a better physics engine (better realism) more then one gunner per vehicle would also be very nice, and of course an SDK

Yeah deus ex is a great game with a story line wich you can controll for a large part (personally i poisen the kid is a bit more cruel i would say biggrin.gif) but i think you should start an offtopic discussion about Deus Ex if your talking about it so much

not all the bugs have been fixed with 1.42 heres more W-buffer issue is still a problem my game dies on the tank training mission i am now unable to board empty units that i dont start in ai wont see a unit no matter how big untill 500M manheld AA wont lock on target till you get a positive ID or in other words the thing has to be on your head to target it choppers still ram eachother bouncing small vehicles (you ever see a uaz fly 50M into the air when blown up?) dead tanks bounce when hit, whenever you driver of a boat dies often the gunner disembarks or it boots you out in water when the boat is still ok fixed wing aircraft will sometimes hit hills or fire ordanance into them, laser designator still isnt priority for units not under your controll would you like more?

and i too want more ruskie weapons but i also want bug fixes and the ability to change the distance units appear and fog distance (i dont know how to work scripts)

huey is to easy to hit and kill it makes good cannon fodder but i like the black hawk way more if anything the huey would be for nam reinactments but the current islands arent jungly and swampy enough

I want marine units (including an osprey) like an LAV or AAV and more of that stuff.

I want children! Also an old SKS rifle would be a better Resistance rifle.

Definately children, a school bus and AP mines.... ohh the possibilities.

Boy Scout Children Mine Clearing Assualt Teams!!

Oh, and knifing a kid and throwing him in the water is not nice tounge.gif

Hey, i personally would like the sks, so I voted for more weapons for the Russians, I think the russian side is a bit neglected. Boy Scouts would certainly add a queer but interesting side to the game so yeah having children not bad idea, but then the game would not be playable for anyone under 15 biggrin.gif , anyway thas my 554 kopecks worth.

Desantnik,

Shaibu! Shaibu! Shaibu!