Sign in to follow this  
mrbean1112

REsident evil characters.

man, is anybody working on the characters from resident evil, jill valentine, chris redfield, etc... i really want them in the game.

19906.jpg

i really want some of them in the game to go with the zombie mod. if anyone is interested, i can get more pictures. i could actually do the config file, but not model or texture. thank you, i really want to get a resident evil like mod going.

biggrin_o.gif

i know there was previously one, but it died.

so is anybody interested in helping me get these things?

i will need a good modeler and textureur, maybe even custom anims? (but i am not sure how to make those work in game, the only thing i can do for the config is set up health, side, etc.

Guest The Cobra

well, general (animator for farmland mod) is trying to convince Mig to have resident evil-characters in it... But it might have been only the zombies from the games he tried to convince Mig to have in the mod... But the problem is, Mig doesn't like Resident Evil, so i don't think that will be happening... soon, that is  wink_o.gif

BTW; I think it was Mig. Maybe it was someone else in the team, in that case:

No offense Mig smile_o.gif

man, i want resident evil people so bad! (Expesially jill in that outfit wink_o.gif )

Well STARS units are out, and floating around, did a Merl for MGS that kinda didn't come out half bad. Had to rework the female models I was using guess could try a stab at one of her.

Well STARS units are out, and floating around, did a Merl for MGS that kinda didn't come out half bad.   Had to rework the female models I was using guess could try a stab at one of her.

I dont think any of the ones people were working on ever got released sad_o.gif

This is something I have wanted for a loooooong time. I have searched all over and nothing but the posts people made showing them in progress. My friend and I are working on a half *ssed Racoon City map and these addons would be great for a Resident Evil campaign.

the STARS guys did get released, never DLed em check the zombie mods threads for links.

i have been looking at the zombie threads, cant seem to find them..... anybody else dled them? wink_o.gif

the STARS guys did get released, never DLed em check the zombie mods threads for links.

I have searched the boards, the zombie mod post, the internet, and nothing. Are you 100% sure about this? Because no one has ever seen them...

i cant find them either, maybe somebody who has some spare time could help me make them, stakex, do you have any skills in modeling or texturing? all i can do is the cfg, but i suck at that. sad_o.gif

i cant find them either, maybe somebody who has some spare time could help me make them, stakex, do you have any skills in modeling or texturing? all i can do is the cfg, but i suck at that.  sad_o.gif

I wish I could, I would have done this a looong time ago sad_o.gif . All I can do is make maps, and my map skills are not super great either.

i cant find them either, maybe somebody who has some spare time could help me make them, stakex, do you have any skills in modeling or texturing? all i can do is the cfg, but i suck at that.  sad_o.gif

I wish I could, I would have done this a looong time ago  sad_o.gif . All I can do is make maps, and my map skills are not super great either.

its alright mate, we can find someone........... blues.gif

I like resident evil alot. But i think that ofp is not a good engine for it. If you want resident evil, go out and buy one of the games. It will be much better than a flashpoint version of resident eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil.

I like resident evil alot. But i think that ofp is not a good engine for it. If you want resident evil, go out and buy one of the games. It will be much better than a flashpoint version of resident eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil.

Have you ever played with the Zombie Mod pack? Or even the Nogova Virus missions? Zombies are very fun in OFP. The only true problem is the zombies have to run in order to make it viable, but thats not a big issue. Yea its not gonna be like the RE games themself but still would be a lot of fun IMO.

If someone really takes this seriously and creates player models from the RE series then it will be no big deal frankly. The only problem I would see is probably if someone wanted to make monsters from the movie. Zombies and the canines are ofcourse already available in OFP, but making the rest would be very difficult and it does seem like the engine wouldn't do them any good..

If someone really takes this seriously and creates player models from the RE series then it will be no big deal frankly. The only problem I would see is probably if someone wanted to make monsters from the movie. Zombies and the canines are ofcourse already available in OFP, but making the rest would be very difficult and it does seem like the engine wouldn't do them any good..

Ehh idk about that... I mean come on they are working on Dino's now and from their videos they dont look bad. In my mind it is the same princible just with diffrent models and animations. I mean im not an addon makers so this is just assumption. I mean again it wouldn't be the same as the RE games but probly would still be a lot of fun. The only one I would see as serious problm would be Nemisis... but again like I said... Im not addon maker thats just my assumption.

Have you ever played with the Zombie Mod pack? Or even the Nogova Virus missions? Zombies are very fun in OFP. The only true problem is the zombies have to run in order to make it viable, but thats not a big issue. Yea its not gonna be like the RE games themself but still would be a lot of fun IMO.

I like the zombie packs, but my opinion is if you like a video game like re, just go out and buy it. But if you must have the charachters, so be it.

Ehh idk about that... I mean come on they are working on Dino's now and from their videos they dont look bad. In my mind it is the same princible just with diffrent models and animations. I mean im not an addon makers so this is just assumption. I mean again it wouldn't be the same as the RE games but probly would still be a lot of fun. The only one I would see as serious problm would be Nemisis... but again like I said... Im not addon maker thats just my assumption.

Yeah stakex, but i would be perfectly fine with just getting the characters, because i requested the monsters earlier, and it didnt work, so the characters are easier. btw i am beta-testing the dinosaur mod, it is going to be cool, you guys will love it. biggrin_o.gif

I completely understand your point. You could have monsters of all kinds, but their movement would be limited. The tongue-creature as well as spiders wouldn't be able to climb walls or anything as they do in movies, even making one of the larger creatures would take a lot of time. It is a project worth it but if it doesn't get past a few characters from the movie/game then I won't be disappointed at all. Zombies are all we need smile_o.gif

I like the zombie packs, but my opinion is if you like a video game like re, just go out and buy it. But if you must have the charachters, so be it.

Yea I see what your saying but if you had the characters in RE... you could make missions that cover parts of the story that arent in the game and things like that. It could be a lot of fun.

And belgerot, your right there is a lot too it. I mean I dont ever expect anyone to ever try to make RE creatures for OFP. Its been like pulling teeth to get the characters made even. I would def be more then happy with just them, but still think it would be intresting to have the monsters smile_o.gif

oh come one someone must be able to make some of the resident evil charecters.other people have made police unit, zombies etc but what i think you should do is convert the stars barney from half life. if any one wants the S.T.A.R.S barney PM me