Sign in to follow this  
***friendlyfire***

My dalek

okay great winters because im desperate now i really am sad_o.gif I have some good scripts prepared and the modelling is going fine and the basic texturing needs sorted configs almost done too just need a texturer or two sad_o.gif

My old project never got cancelled, just need enough interest to encourage finishing and help with its little dancing problem.

I still have the full workings in my O2 folder amongst all the Falklands material.

Glad to see someone is having another go at this. Goo dluck, I think that stablity problem wont be easy to fix (I maybe wrong here).

Great to hear you dont have the stablity problem mine had. I shall be waiting eagerly to replace mine with yours...

No doubt ,  excellent work on tha Dallek model  smile_o.gif

You got some good help .

Will it be openable , and then enterable by a human ?

I seem to remember the doc imoblising one  , swinging open the lid/head and scooping out the "driver" ( this being nothing more than a pile of green goo   tounge_o.gif ) and then his assistant got into it to fool the other daleks

rock.gif cloudy on this part .

actually thats a good idea for some one to write a script to improve it like in dr.who and the daleks one person can get inside and fake been the dalek never thought thanx

Hi sorry i havent done much lately and put together a quick dalek hover machinre thingy like in the magazines,its quite accurate but i am hoping to add a control panel still need help btw contact me tounge_o.gif

theres a pic of the hover thingy right... HERE xmas_o.gif

Superb! Will there be some way of making it say Exterminate?

BTW, a LAW could not destroy a Dalek smile_o.gif . It would take some sort of alien laser weapon...or the Doctor's genius.

So will you be able to have the mutant on it's own as a seperate infantry unit, as well as the dalek driver/gunner? Is there any chance of making a Doctor infantry unit, for cutscenes? It should either be Tom Baker or Christopher Eccleston.

i need 2 no the 1 thing i dont no about daleks wot is there top speed cos i am planning tto make them VERY slow, about a bit faster than the speed a soldier "WALKS" yay.gif

Quote[/b] ]...about a bit faster than the speed a soldier "WALKS" yay.gif

Why on earth does this statement require a 'Yay' or a dancing banana??? :antioverusesmilie: grumble grumble

Anyway. Just make it go at a speed that feels reasonable in game. Or google and do what the Scottish fella did and make it go 5mph.

And edit your posts! And use the queens english!

[/rant] sorry, long day in the office.

mad_o.gif i up urs dude whistle.gif

u like this yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

sorry bad day in the office :sarcastic:

anyways ill be able to finish it if sum1 can answer my question in oxygen help section about "02 crashes everytime" ill hav 2 start on the SWdalek again 2 cos i deleted the p3d banghead.gif anyways if any 1 wants 2 help email or pm me

WEIREDFELLA who claims to be friendlyfire [mistake # 1 - multiple user names] is asking about the speed of a Dalek in a OFP forum. Thats why I have a problem.

friendlyfire - whole sections of most of your posts do not make sense.

go and shoot urself u freak, pistols.gif , do anythin just plz die u dick, its relevant to the topic FOOL [pointandlaugh] nener.gif

anywayssss... i have been thinking if i shud modify my dalek 2 suit the new series dalek, do u guys want the old 1 or new 1?  yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif                                            wink_o.gif

***friendlyfire***, 48hr PR and +1 WL for flaming

ade_mcc - consider this your final warning before you get PR'd too

i have some updates smile_o.gif

this one is an ermmmm dalek  tounge2.gif

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5619/genesis5as.png

there will be no men driving our dalek, we're makin some freaky kaled mutants, this is going 2 be like an animated object for on skaro where the scientists will work on the dalek machines

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/9048/dalekopened5rp.png

expect to see some never before seen daleks including prototypes...this is our renegade experimental gunner, in the works...

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/7959/renegadegunner6yj.png

no we never forgot...heres recently created bob the SW dalek

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/3237/swdalekbeta9la.png

im a big boy in yr 10 now nener.gif soooo i cant get as much done unfortunately but my partner oliver will have time where i dont and ill have time when he dont, this is a slow-moving mod with no deadline, we could use help in all areas please, cum on ppl, this is doctor who i want 2 log into my email nd see lodes of joining requests, please make sure u use an IM that is how we stay in touch, (2 secs theres this annoying bird outside pistols.gif ...)   biggrin_o.gif  anyways, please contact me at    Andy_temps@hotmail.co.uk  help.gif   and one last little pic i wanna show, its a dalek transport ship, u see most of the dalek ships from the old series of doctor who were free from mcdonalds or summit nd were really crap so we are creating our own models, nd we'll shove in some of the originals for ppl who are looking for an authentic mod...

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/912/progress3wq.png

u can expect a newseries dalek also

------FF-------

Looking good, very good.

Could you create the Dalek as a vehicle, and the Kaled mutant inside as a new unit, like Teacup's dog addon? Sorry if this has been addressed already.

Also, have you thought about heavy weapon Daleks, like in that Sylvester McCoy episode?

thank you major, well we have already set the dalek as a vehicle, still having a few mobility problems but everythings gettin on, the kaled mutant it goin 2 be inside yes, nd dont worry, there will be a gunner tounge2.gif nd davros, we hope 2 bring as much from the dalek episodes 2 ofp, expect ogrons, we need an infantry that will serve as an average soldier, daleks Vs men would be 2 hard... biggrin_o.gif

-------FF-------

I was just playing around with the daleks nd have a little progress pic to show, the red 1 is our latest protoype at the moment it can turn its head and lift its eye 2 follow its target,

im sorrry i think i forgot 2 set the dalek 2 dotarger on me sad_o.gif

why dont they cum get me?? tounge2.gif

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/6366/daleks2iv.gif