Sign in to follow this  
Desert-Rat

Animals

well i ask philcommando if he will make some other animal addons , but he won't make some

Ok after a long time i have tried to make the first step - no the second Philcommando was befor me , well i have tried to make an animal for OFP , you can't play it it should just simmulate a bit wildlife :P texturing it was very difficult. Well here it is you can advise what is could be  whistle.gif  confused_o.gif

it has only 1269faces so you can play OFP huh.gif

Cat.jpg

.Cat2.jpg

Ya biggrin_o.gif but how you want make them fly like birds? if you config them as men then they crush and explode? biggrin_o.gif

Edit:

But when birds fly they look really same :P

The Fishing boats has a script that make seagulls fly around the boats. Don't know what addon it was.

hm i think that was a flying birdsscript you have set a point on the map and then there fly alot of birds.

But there are bats already wink_o.gif

Operation Farmland had a little vampire bat that would fly around, it did look good so you might want to check that if anything.

Nice job on the cat by the way wink_o.gif

Ya i think that is the addon what i mean smile_o.gif but to create birds can't be that easy help.gif

Well i hope someone can do better Animal models than me to bring some wildlife in OFP help.gif

Nice work on the cat there Desert-Rat! Perhaps some more work on the textures and it would be a great addition to the existing animals in OFP. thumbs-up.gif

Cheers

well i am happy that you could see what my model should be :P as i said its not easy to texture it , to make real looking animaltextures is not possible for me and to find textures which fit each other isn't that easy too confused_o.gif

dude big thumbs up for your dedication to this proj. most peops will just bitch about it and then forget about what they wanted. thumb up! biggrin_o.gif

p.s. i cant wait for the cat addon i can see the mission now..... your walking through your house with a .338 lupa maganum rifle.....you think your prey is in the kitchen.....turn your head around the corner but quickly back....he's in there..... you sneak into a floor posistion and set up your bipod and take aim....its a hard shot...the distance is about 10 feet....you prey that you hit the target....take aim....BOOM..... YOU HIT IT!... THE CATS GONE.... YOU CAN FEED YOUR FAMILY FOR ANOTHER DAY...(well...mabye tounge2.gif )

I'd like to see a higher poly and better textured vulture to replace the default respawn seagulls... tounge2.gif

ya there are much things we want to see smile_o.gif but i am not the best 3d modeller , i am happy that i can make a few 3d models which are ok , well maybe some other modeller give animals a go too wink_o.gifhuh.gif

@chaztheducky: Glad that you like it smile_o.gif

well i was sick from the ugly face of my Cat model so i decide to start a new one confused_o.gif well hope that one looks better now , i think create animals is no job for a amateur huh.gif

Ok i talk too much

here is a pic

cat4.jpg

thats were i stop for today

I'd like to see a higher poly and better textured vulture to replace the default respawn seagulls... tounge2.gif

I've actually been thinking about that...and that would be nice, and it would be very possible.

Ok the head of the cat is finished

It highpoly now so the head has 1044facec now

Cat5.jpg

.Cat6.jpg

hope it looks better now confused_o.gif

thanks smile_o.gif will work hard further on it maybe it can bite you in the hand biggrin_o.gifrofl.gif

OK the Cat is almost done only textures and it is ready smile_o.gif

If someone has time or is interested to help me with the animation and config would be cool huh.gif

Ok here it is

Cat7.jpg

Ok it is done notworthy.gif

I have finished the textures and made a sitting version of it too wink_o.gif hope you like it

Cat8.jpg

Cat11.jpg

Cat9.jpg

Cat10.jpg

Think that looks better then my first animal begin huh.gif what do you think?

.Cat2.jpg

Ok have tried to become it ingame , but it doesn't work for me , so if someone could help just PM me help.gifhelp.gif

Ok oyman has made me a config to make it possible to me to show some ingame screenshots

Katze1.jpg

.Katze2.jpg

.Katze3.jpg