Sign in to follow this  
AiRBLaDE

face request

Hello all people who can make faces.  I have one face requests.  

Could someone make a face that looks like this guy(Vladimir Mashkov) using these pictures:

enemy3.jpg

enemy2.jpg

enemy5.jpg

enemy4.jpg

v0095.jpg

let me guess you want to make a behind enemy lines mission?

smile_o.gif

Not a bad movie either

Well, I just wanted to use his face as my OFP face. But now that you mentioned it, a behind enemy lines mission wouldnt be a bad idea...

I was making one some time ago, but never got around to completing it and after my hd crashed I lost it. Would look great in game, whether in a Behind Enemy Lines type mission or just to use on its own. Wish there was a Arkan's Tigers addon, however ruthless they were. Would definately enchance the BEL mission rather than using Serbian regulars.. rock.gif Anyway, I hope someone makes this face, too.

bele, why not just try and remake this face? Since you did previously make one.

We have almost all the addons needed to make the mission.

Operation Flashpoint has:

-Rad F18's

-Sa-6 AA tank

-The new grey huey helo

-Hyk us soldiers

-OPFor bmps, uazs with mgs, ect.

But we still need:

-New Bosanian Serbs

-a working aircraft carrier (maybe release, all the ones I saw are betas)

-A model for sniper (not just a face)

-A simple Southern Bosania map accuarate to the movie (no new addons would need to be made, just the terrian) (well actually we do need the statue of the angle were the ejection seat landed...)

*Edit: I could make the face I just need a straight on shot of his face or body

yes, but in this thread I still wish to get just a face of the guy I listed above.  Comeon people, someone make this face already!

edit: hobo, let me look for a few more shots of him. Otherwise, doesnt the last picture I posted look straight enough?

yes, but in this thread I still wish to get just a face of the guy I listed above.  Comeon people, someone make this face already!

edit: hobo, let me look for a few more shots of him.  Otherwise, doesnt the last picture I posted look straight enough?

I might be able to do it... but still look for straight on shots

Edit: I think I can find a pic since I have the movie

in one of vilas mod packs there is a guy in clothing like that, think its a red sweatsuit he be prefect for moding to be that guy if memory serves me.

i need to find a bigger picture now, the second to last one will work it just needs to be bigger or the face will look like crap

bobcat wrote: in one of vilas mod packs there is a guy in clothing like that, think its a red sweatsuit he be prefect for moding to be that guy if memory serves me.

yes in vpol there is a man in sport wear because bandits and hooligans in poland and russia like to wear adidas or nike sport wear (in poland we call them "dresy" which means "sports wearing"), in my pack there are 3 such "targets" for polish police missions smile_o.gif

if you are in poland as a tourist and see man in ortalion sport wear better hide your camera or purse and take gun smile_o.gif

Cant wait to see the face your makin hobo. Thx so much for doing it.

bobcat wrote: in one of vilas mod packs there is a guy in clothing like that, think its a red sweatsuit he be prefect for moding to be that guy if memory serves me.

yes in vpol there is a man in sport wear because bandits and hooligans in poland and russia like to wear adidas or nike sport wear (in poland we call them "dresy" which means "sports wearing"), in my pack there are 3 such "targets" for polish police missions smile_o.gif

if you are in poland as a tourist and see man in ortalion sport wear better hide your camera or purse and take gun smile_o.gif

I would've done something but unfortunately I can't find my DVD sad_o.gif Haha Vilas, I joked to my mother one day. I bought a pair of Adidas shoes, then told her I was going to buy matching dresy and she just looked at me shocked. The guy in Vpol would look great, especially the big bulky one wearing the red Adidas-like clothes.

Cant wait to see the face your makin hobo.  Thx so much for doing it.

Ok i'm almost done I just need you to tell me what part in the movie is the second to last picture taken from? I need to make it bigger. Thanks

I think the second to last picture in the movie is when Burnett is under the ice and the sniper comes up to his beacon thinking burnett is behind it, but he isnt and finds an empty glove and he says "shit" then burnett jumps out of the ice and kills him.