Sign in to follow this  
gachopin

TO8A2 "Arachnida"

hey gachopin as im requiring a few more mechs may i use your excellant stealth tank thing for my mod? ill add you to the credits of course

Great! now we can have real stealth unit!  biggrin_o.gif

>brataccas

I'm sorry ,I' m busy now and I've join BOH project.

So I can't.  sad_o.gif

I must help this project first.

But, you can use this addon script.

I hope you will make nice tank addon.

i cant find it when iam in-game,what folder is it in?

nice tank, smile_o.gif gits rocks!

Yea, I couldn't find the unit either, however it does appear in the empty category once you've placed the player. I love the stealth, skin could use some work though. Keep it up.

Btw I'd love to make some infantry with stealth capabilities, not for release just for personal use with some buddies in a lan, but I'm new to the whole addon making business. Think I could get a hand?

Its under resistance side (yes people there is another combatant side OTHER than EAST and WEST, it just never gets used as much  tounge_o.gif )

Also, try using the Behaviour command for AI stealth activation. Example:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

_tank = this

#loop

?! (alive _tank) : exit

? driver _tank == player : goto "restart"

? Behaviour _tank == _behaviour : goto "restart"

_behaviour = Behaviour driver _tank

? _behaviour == "STEATH" : goto "stealth_on"

#stealth_off

; here goes whatever lines you use to disable the stealth

goto "restart"

#stealth_on

; the lines to enable stealth go here

#restart

; you can use a time other than 1, but there should be a pause

~1

goto "loop"

That way AI should respond to the "Stealth" commands in WPs and by player squad leaders and enable their steath.

what also would be sick is to have somesort of missile that you can aim via mapclick....

too bad it decloaks when you shoot... going to be nice for MP, going to park this arround the corner in a MP mission! crazy_o.gifghostface.gif

Hi Gachopin!

I would you ask for can i have your email address? I have some questions about your Addon! You know Jack Hammersmith? He is helping me too and hes a very good mapper, im in C&C Mod and he is too, in C&C Tiberian sun mod / http://cnc.mdk-clan.de sorry for my english, im from swiss sad_o.gif but i would you ask something, when you have MSN then is it better, or you have ICQ ż? my MSN Addy : Sentry16_87@hotmail.com or my ICQ Addy : 213-172-006 or my Email: sentry14@gmx.ch i hope you answer me! thx

ltrs

Sen†ry ˛°°ł

Excelent work! love GITS but I think its movement could be improved with a little less speed and a bit more suspension travel looks a bit wierd at the moment.

Also think the texture is too pale and washed out, also think Kyle Sarnik is on to something by allowing the ordering of stealth camo

heading towards a great addon here