Sign in to follow this  
Lucretius

Flashpoint 1.5

I heard rumors of an "intermediate" update to the original game... perhaps along the lines of an engine upgrade or new campaigns etc while we wait for Flashpoint 2

If there any truth in this?

hmm, only if you see the new ECP, that is coming, as Flashpoint 1.5 biggrin_o.gif

serious: haven't heard about it, but somehow i doubt it cause they want to sell VBS1 until ofp2 is out.

It was announced by BIS a while back... I think I remember reading about it somewhere.

Maybe another Addon pack?

if that would be true it would the make the waiting time much more easier, but i guess one of the moderators can tell you for sure

From what i heard , this was a rumour started with the lack of information about Independance Lost.

Then when VBS1 was announced a "1.5" number appeared in an earlier version of it, giving a bit more consistancy to the rumour.

The fact the XBOX version was stated in an interview to contain some "OFP2" features achieved to give the rumour a "body".

But like most of every rumour it will certainly stay like it is , a rumour, as i prefer to think Bohemia Interactive is working on OFP2 than making another version of OFP.

I think that OFP 1.5 / VBS 1.5 SE etc are all just fake, maybe OFP 1.5 was the public release of VBS1 , maybe OFP 1.5 will be shown at the E3 2005, maybe OFP 1.5 is a patch that gives the CwC engine the Resistance possibilities, maybe BIS abbandoned us, but we will never know if we don't hear from em!

"original developers do not fade" eh? rock.giftounge_o.gif