Sign in to follow this  
hellfish6

OFP2 Q&A

Quote[/b] ]Since air transportation was playing a major role in OFP, are there plans to make choppers generate their own "wind" that affects the way trees, flags, and maybe even wather and tents behave?

*prays*

i doubt it, it would just sap resources from more crucial aspects like the ai and physics

Guest Ti0n3r
EDIT #2: I would have asked a question too.

How much influence will the addons and mods on OFP have on OFP2?

I hope no influence at all... all of the addons and mods I've tested has been pure shit  rock.gif

NOTE; I have NOT tested every mod/addon out there  smile_o.gif

Ti0n3r are you on these forums with the sole intention of being negative and displaying a shockingly poor attitude in every single one of your posts? Flamebaiting contravenes forum rules, saying that every addon and mod you've tested is shit is flamebaiting to every addon and mod maker in the history of the flashpoint community. Either you learn to post on these forums in a constructive manner or you find another forum.

Guest Ti0n3r
Ti0n3r are you on these forums with the sole intention of being negative and displaying a shockingly poor attitude in every single one of your posts? Flamebaiting contravenes forum rules, saying that every addon and mod you've tested is shit is flamebaiting to every addon and mod maker in the history of the flashpoint community. Either you learn to post on these forums in a constructive manner or you find another forum.

no Im not, of course not!!! but its my opinion that BIS would do best if they didnt let themselfs be influenced to much by the mod community.

Ok, I'll try to calm down a bit smile_o.gif

Ok, I'll try to calm down a bit smile_o.gif

Please do wink_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

I will. I dont want people to think that im here to sabotage. cause im not.

I hope no influence at all... all of the addons and mods I've tested has been pure shit rock.gif

NOTE; I have NOT tested every mod/addon out there smile_o.gif

Why have they been pure shit? Tell us more, please. Which addons have you tested and what aspects of them were "pure shit" ?

I'm just curious.