Sign in to follow this  
BoA

Reign of Fire

lol.... (regarding the fantasy picture)

I cant stand fantasy games because theres usually no realism 2 them, like in OFP 1 shot in the head would kill someone, thats why everyone likes OFP - for its realism. If you added some fantasy cra... stuff, it would just muck it up and as it may make some people (weirdo's... tounge_o.gif ) Happy, it'll only make the most of the community not happy.... I think i am wrong here because I guess where not forced to use it or download it, but if its the new craze cause half the community here is young..( including me ) you dont want to have to join a server playing : Final Fantasy IV or something smile_o.gif

oh, do get off that stuffy high chair and stop behaving like a snob...ofp is BIG ENOUGH for everything and everyone, young as 4 yrs old - ask Col klink's bees - to old men who wish to relieve or correct the mistakes while in military and anyone who wish to just have - fun. smile_o.gif

This idea will never fly

I think it would be alot of work to do the animations, I think your best off just learning to make addons and make one your self.

pun intended wink_o.gif  sad_o.gif

One question... if it is already in a game... why bring it into OFP?

Plus in my opinion it was another "how the americans save us dumb defenceless brits (Again)" films, and how without some american to tell us what to do we're just a bunch of.. villagers   rock.gif  The storyline was a little bit thin...  rock.gif

Umm, if I remember, didn't all of the yanks die trying to prove that theory, and in the end it was the British who saved the world?

Quote[/b] ]Maybe someone can import the models from XBOX into OFP, the HALO mod has done it too

BTW, models have not been imported from HALO X-box, I think Masterchief is importing them from PC HALO, but I could be wrong!

I believe only the Warthog was imported from XBOX, but I could be wrong wink_o.gif

The title of the thread I believe is "First model imported from HALO PC", I could be wrong though, but I don't think its possible to import anything from the Xbox. Oh well I may be wrong tounge_o.gif a HALO 2 mod would be worth it.

D'OHHHHH you're right crazy_o.gif