Sign in to follow this  
this fella

What about dogs?

I'll put my two bits in, should ofp2 have dogs in it. I don't really know how much they are used in real combat. But i reckon they would be great for those night time spec ops missions. I would add a fear factor if you hear dogs barking when ur trying to get away after youve blown something up, u know they're on your trail when they give a certain howl!

I searched for this and no one else had mentioned it.

What do u think?

VBS has dogs. You can probably assume that OFP2 will as well, especially since Marek already said there'd be animals.

VBS has dogs. You can probably assume that OFP2 will as well, especially since Marek already said there'd be animals.

OFP1 had a seagull tounge_o.gif .

I agree animals would be cool, A bit crude, perhaps, but wild pigs, scared birds, etc would all add to the tension, imagine seeing a flock of birds rising from a forest? I guess now you know where that downed pilot went, "hehe"

Its like a booby trap, you see birds all ova sudden fly out of a forest so fast that its not natural, if you know theres no freindlys there...

"Pvt. Jake reporting for duty sir". "Private, get the mortar..."

Its like a booby trap, you see birds all ova sudden fly out of a forest so fast that its not natural, if you know theres no freindlys there...

"Pvt. Jake reporting for duty sir". "Private, get the mortar..."

but it could have been another animal scaring the birds too wink_o.gif so you couldn't be sure if it was the nme

"...and today's lunch: mortar pounded weasel!"

What about cats? They react well to shooting because the dart away from it at 400000000 miles per hour and nearly whiplash themselves because the trip and flip around like a fish outa water.Trust me I know it happens biggrin_o.gif .

What about cats? They react well to shooting because the dart away from it at 400000000 miles per hour and nearly whiplash themselves because the trip and flip around like a fish outa water.Trust me I know it happens biggrin_o.gif .

they can be used as silencers crazy_o.gif