Sign in to follow this  
AustralianSpecialForces

Flashbang

Theres a noise... biggrin_o.gif

And a Flash... smile_o.gif

And a Deafining... wink_o.gif (note: this i am still working on tounge_o.gif )

*EDIT*

Ok i am getting better at texturing, i was just fiddling around with a rust image just now and made a rusted flashbang. I reckon i got the hang for it now. there is also going to be a ammocrate to grab them from. With a bit o rust tounge_o.gif

I'm having trouble with the config.cpp, the model is done but texturing is still troubling my dreams. Sounds are impossible to find, and the stupid scripting aint working! mad_o.gif

Any help would be great smile_o.gif

wink_o.gif

lol, Soz Kyle, Have been busy... Sounds I have been given hope from someone that they have some for me. Kyle I will send you my config.cpp tommorow or maybe today. As i am still a noob scripter, what is _x? rock.gif

_x, well, depends on how its used, its a local variable, but unless it writen like _x =  something  or if it is used in an   "_X" foreach   line, then it means nothing  tounge_o.gif

KyleSarnik, i just cant seem to catch you on MSN...

Anyways, The Flashbang now has sounds thanks to Victor_S, he has also supplied textures. If Kyle can help me with the config and some of the bloody scripting, it should be done soon. smile_o.gif

I'd say about %68 done. wink_o.gif

regarding _X

A snippet of code i copied from somewhere for an example:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

#start

@ _helo animationphase "switch1FRope" ==1

? (getdammage _helo)>= 0.9:exit

_array = []

"if (_x != driver _helo && _x != gunner _helo && _x in _helo) then {_array = _array + [_x]}" foreach _allcrew

_allcrew = _array

~1

? (count _allcrew) == 0:goto "next"

If thats not enough code of what it is please tell me and i will get the rest of it. wink_o.gif

we will never see this addon finished from you ;-)

dont get me wrong m8, i dont want to insult you in any way, but it seemst like your skils arent good enought and your not willing to accept too much help from ppl taht want to help...

So the textures and modeling is done?

As long as your online (and have time), do you mind supplying some screens? Im curious how it looks now. smile_o.gif

kk, I'll upload some screens soon smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

but it seemst like your skils arent good enought and your not willing to accept too much help from ppl taht want to help...

Well if you read this:

Quote[/b] ]

...add suggestions. Also remember this is my first time using Oxygen...

And I aint the greatest scripter in the world, thats why I am asking for help... Gotta learn somehow. wink_o.gif

I've got to go now, I'll upload the pictures on Saturday (got sports and stuff tommorow night) and I'll release the beta sometime next week. Just to show the progress rate. smile_o.gif

Oh and would you believe it?

Quote[/b] ]

Estimation Time of Release [ETR]: Mid Febuary.

It was right...

wink_o.gif

no worries, AustralianSpecialForces, everyone of us who is here started out just like u - nothing - even the great BAS team, for ofp was only known to the developers and we all started at 0, despite some others who may have forgotten their roots and assume superiority over others.:;):

The good thing about being 1man team is that u are free to do things at your own pace and dont have to accept crap from negative others. The bad thing is that no one else can help u, but then, thats wat this forum is for - as long as u try and am willing to try, there will be others who will be willing to help as long as they can. Take your time - BAS and many great mods u see here today didnt spring up being great overnight.

Regarding _x and its implementation, try ofpec online scriptguide, for it may hold the answer u seek if the clarification from KyleSarnik is not enough. Its only the commands u need to know and the imagination u have that will make a script work. By itself a script is just a blank byte.

Bloody O2, was just fixing a small error of stretching with the Textures, (Was overlooking them) and it "Finds an error"...

I mean why... I have all the model all the main textures, just all the small little ones here and there that I have been using I have to do again... Sorry guys likes like its going to be a extra 30minutes to an hour longer until release now. tounge_o.gif

Posting the pictures once its fixed.

Heres a Promotional Texturered Flashbang, with finished model, if you have suggestions about the model please advise me. The textures are mainly all done in this picture besides the ASF promos. I have done Promos because their the part where I am texturing again due to the O2 cut out. wink_o.gif

promo.JPG

tounge_o.gif

Alright heres the finished textured model of the Flashbang.

Flashbangv.86.JPG

Scripting is all i gotta worry about now. smile_o.gif