Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Off topic...  isnt

it says:about wars, military conflicts and everything what pertinent to Army.

thats not very 'off topic' if ya ask me.. kinda restrictive.. cant talk about anything non-military even in off topic? sheesh!

and I was just about to start a great goat neutering thread too sad.gif

maby ill make it about soldiers neutering goats so it will conform tounge.gif

Well it aint stopped us yet, we still talk about how to make cereal, etc etc....

Just look at the off topic and count how many topics there actually fit the general description of what these forums are meant to be about.Not many as you can see.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Jan. 13 2002,14:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just look at the off topic and count how many topics there actually fit the general description of what these forums are meant to be about.Not many as you can see.<span id='postcolor'>

Sometimes you need to relax from a game. If there wouldnt be that OFF-topic forum I already would be fed up of the game. But I am not tounge.gif

If there was no offtopic I would not bother with the game as well any more properly

I think it should be renamed to Off Topic lmdt.

There are a hell lot of off-topic topics that aren't allowed in off-topic. It's limited freedom. Count the number of times I have written off-topic, in this off-topic related topic in the off-topic topic.

I agree, there should be a competely new forum added that is for completely off topic. So one could discuss the weather, or new recipies or whatever.

That's already offtopic enough, I mean, this is an official BIS forum people. Offtopic is really anything that deosn't relate to the "OFP software"...

What a mod is probably going to tell you is, do the completely offtopic talking somewhere else. Other forums or PM.

Wobble, Thehamster, nordin dk...lol. Don't have to look at the date to know this is ancient. Ah the good old days.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">new recipies or whatever.

<span id='postcolor'>

Like cereal!! biggrin.gifwink.gif

psel_bowl.jpg

Ooo.. the cereal thread!

Icefire, you know the rules about digging up old threads...

Dont do it!

Jesus, and I thought Wobble had returned to post another rant then disappear again!