Sign in to follow this  
ns_kossak

totally dismayed.

Hi everyone,

Cant help but feel a little out of the loop here, i used to play OFP back when it first came out, and it was one of the most enjoyable games i've played.

I've been on more than one hiatus since the game came out, and i've missed out on a LOT it seems.

I really want to get back into the swing of things... originally i had been waiting anxiously for OFP2 to come out, but it looks like its been postponed another year, much to my dismay. And with the recent upheaval going on with the development crew, and sections changing hands, i'm having a hell of a time getting my hands on a virgin copy of Flashpoint.

I really want to find a copy of GOTY.... i figure i might as well enjoy all the addons at the same time, considering the prices have apparently been lopped in half since i last played.

My problem, as you can imagine is the availability, the game's not exactly new, and it was sort of niched in terms of its appeal, so the big box stores are little help.

I'm Canadian too, so this makes things even worse. i found a place in california who flat out refused to ship to me. i guess they don't like their friendly northerly neighbours much.

SO.

I'm asking for your collective help. I need to find a Canadian retailer who has OFP: GOTY, and doesn't want my left kidney for it. I've already tried the usual suspects like futureshop, EB, walmart etc... and Google has been a Gaggle of garbage. Any help from fellow Canadians (or friendly internationals) is greatly appreciated in advance. i'll check this thread periodically over the next few days!

Thanks!

Did you see THIS thread? They are discussing places that currently sell the game.

i found a place in california who flat out refused to ship to me.

Sue them for discriminating you, and as a compensation you demand a GOTY version of OFP (don't worry, Americans are used to that..)

I wonder if the store that sells VBS could sell OFP / OFP:R / Goty too... it would make them quite some money i think!

Try it on ebay, there are quite a lot copys of the GOTY version to be sold.

As Hudson pointed out you didn't look too far to find links in this forum wink_o.gif