Sign in to follow this  
XeLSiS

Pacific War Mod

Sorry we got here a little late   sad_o.gif

Anyway to those who dont know, we've been mainly on the OFP.info forum but now since we got stuff goin good now i'll put us up here to.

Anyway, Im XeLSiS - Dir. of Pacific War

blah blah blah

Our new forums are up HERE

And our recent release of screens towards our Beta can be found HERE

Our main website page is HERE

Happy new year

Enjoy.

We are still taking applications if anyone is interested.

Anyone interested in this mod, please signup on our FORUM to keep up with us, Thank you.

Would a Moderator be nice enough to change the title to Pacific War Mod Thread, thx

Nice theme , nice mod and Good Luck with this mod.My favorite part of the war

How far is WW2EC's Pacific Division? I havent seen anything developed for the Pacific by them.

EDIT: Looks like its slow, but making progress... Thx for linking to our page I'll add your link to our site in the next day or so

Anyway, now that im not tired and half awake, Ill explain what our Pacific Mod is based on.

Well im XeLSiS, im Dir. and also the Clan Leader of the  KaoS-Squad

But ya, were a CTI Squad, and later proved that we loved WW2 CTI's, just werent many good addons out for it. So I decided to make a Pacific WW2 since it was all acual islands (80% anyway) and all types of vehicles were used. So if your already lost, I basically said, this is a CTI based MOD.

Now I'll talk about the demo.

Our demo which will be probably 100% finished in about a month or so will feature Midway and Wake Island. Wake is 100% Complete featured at v1.3 Finished by myself and Silent n Deadly (from ofp.info new team) you can download it HERE ... Now Midway is at v1.0, but Waterman is currently going under renevations on the island, but if you still want to check it out, you can get it HERE ...

Now also featured in the demo will be 3 Different USMC Units, 3 Differant IJA Units.

Weapons will be fairly easy to guess for the Allies.

M1 Garand

M1 Carbine

M1 Thompson

BAR MG

M1919A4 .30 Cal MG

Bazooka

M1903 Springfield Sniper Rifle

MK2 Frag Grenade

M1911 COlt .45 Pistol

Japanese Weapons

Type 99 Arisaka Rifle

Type 97 Arisaka Rifle

Type 97 Arisaka Sniper Rifle

Type 44 Carbine

Type 99 Kiska Grenade

Type 100/40 SMG

Model 96 Light MG

Model 99 Light MG

Type 14 Nambu Pistol

and maybe a 20MM AT Rifle

Were also gonna have some vehicles are aircraft, were finishing the research on the plans but Vehicles are done.

US: LVT-4, LVT-A, and Higgens Landing Craft

Japanese: Type 2 Ka-Mi, and Dai-Hatsu 14M Landing Craft..

and then maybe  a couple aircraft on eachside for bombing missions on Midway.

Most of the missions on the Demo will be COOP and C&H

Any questions?

How far is WW2EC's Pacific Division? I havent seen anything developed for the Pacific by them.

Asides from the Corsair ,just some crubby addons (only referring to mine)

Only stuff I have been working for Pacific is:

Planetug,A6M2 Zero and Pilot Pack,Kaga AC Carrier

I like how your theme is alot of the ground stuff as I was concentrating on the air and carrier part

Corsair has some work towards final stages,Helldiver needs completion.Wildcat in progress.Hard to say...sorta waiting for OFP2.Tailgunner and walking on a moving carrier would be nice

I have been working on other projects really,givin the motivation I could prolly finish the Zero for your mod? Anything you want? I could offer you some help if you guys are really making towards a goal.

Aye, were making the will to finish it smile_o.gif

Most liekly we will finish the mod as best we can or OFP1 release it. Then when ofp2 comes out, modify everything, new aims, physics etc to the best of there 'new' abilities in ofp2 then like ya you know. Then re-rerelease the full as like v2.0 or somthing...

But, yes. Let get on IM and talk maybe we can work a deal out. But I think we would do it after the Demo.

I love Wake island! Nice mix of vegetation without lagging up the comp. Great work guys. Just a Question...would it be possible to put all your islands together, but space widely apart so that the lag would be dissipated and gone?

What i mean is -

a. a 25km X 25km island with FULL vegetation = lag20%

b. TWO widely spaced apart 12km X 12km with FULL vegetation = lag10% or minimal but ONLY in the one island that u are playing or action going on.

Bratty: Thats great!!!..nothing like the Battle of Midway re-enacted on your kaga carrier!!!!!!!!!!! wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif

It would be VERY nice to see some Japanese airplanes to use along with this mod.

smile_o.gif

You can actually have some decent air battle as they dont go 600 mph.

I love Wake island! Nice mix of vegetation without lagging up the comp. Great work guys. Just a Question...would it be possible to put all your islands together, but space widely apart so that the lag would be dissipated and gone?

What i mean is -

a. a 25km X 25km island with FULL vegetation = lag20%

b. TWO widely spaced apart 12km X 12km with FULL vegetation = lag10% or minimal but ONLY in the one island that u are playing or action going on.

Bratty: Thats great!!!..nothing like the Battle of Midway re-enacted on your kaga carrier!!!!!!!!!!! wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif

ah, phil, i've seen alot of your work thus im honored for the compliment. We should get together via IM or an email addy thing and chat as too what exactly your looking for.

It would be VERY nice to see some Japanese airplanes to use along with this mod.

smile_o.gif

heh, so far we got 10 Jap aircraft selected, still looking for a Jap Transport plane (no luck so far crazy_o.gif ) but like ya I know what your talking about as far as air battles go.. Im also a big CTI player, and have played CTI 44 so i've played WW2 OFP Sim Planes thing tounge_o.gif

Ok, i've posted a final Topic Discussion in our Forum about Final Addons in Pacific War Demo v1.0, HERE

Again show support by signing up ;)

Anyone got any knowledge of a Japanese Transport plane and the Planes stationed on Wake and Midway, i havent done the research yet, thx

BraTTy I did some further research and came out with about 6 more planes or so for the Demo and atleast 1 Jap aircraft + stationary defences... You can see them here

I've posted some work in progress of our Kawasaki Ki-56 Light Transport, The Mitsubishi A6M Zero, and the, D3A 'Val' Dive Bomber.

The Zero will defenetly be in the Demo, as for the other 2 I do not know. Researching

Please, dont leave any comments hear, if you want to leave comments please signup @ our Forum. Thanks!

You can view the planes HERE

Please, dont leave any comments hear, if you want to leave comments please signup @ our Forum. Thanks!

lol that's a bit wierd. What's the point of this topic? tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif

Heh ,i'm pretty aware of this mod due to the clan forum.

Cheers from AttilaTheGun's BIS forum alter ego.  wink_o.gif

Btw. ,did they used mines in the pacific theatre WWII? crazy_o.gif

The Japanese used Mines as AT Weaponsm because they had like no Rocket Launchers, and only 1 AT Gun i have found so far and an AT Grenade.. and thats it crazy_o.gif

EDIT: Looks like its slow, but making progress... Thx for linking to our page I'll add your link to our site in the next day or so

Ok i added a link in our links section

Asides from the Corsair ,just some crubby addons (only referring to mine)

Only stuff I have been working for Pacific is:

Planetug,A6M2 Zero and Pilot Pack,Kaga AC Carrier

I like how your theme is alot of the ground stuff as I was concentrating on the air and carrier part

Corsair has some work towards final stages,Helldiver needs completion.Wildcat in progress.Hard to say...sorta waiting for OFP2.Tailgunner and walking on a moving carrier would be nice

I have been working on other projects really,givin the motivation I could prolly finish the Zero for your mod? Anything you want? I could offer you some help if you guys are really making towards a goal.

You mentioned a a pilot pack, mind if i can have a link to that? so i can see some screens, were going to have to have a pilot pack now as well since were involving Planes in the demo

smile_o.gif

3 New Planes posted today here

Ummm XeLSiS don't take this the wrong way or anything but you might want to just edit your previous post if you want to add something instead of quadruple posting. tounge_o.gif

Ummm XeLSiS don't take this the wrong way or anything but you might want to just edit your previous post if you want to add something instead of quadruple posting.  tounge_o.gif

.... rock.gif Let me run my damn thread how I want to mad_o.gif