Sign in to follow this  
wolfbane

Wolfbane´s tracerfx script addon

Quote[/b] ]1in1class Posted on Mar. 09 2005,17:11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

come on some one help me

Have you read this thread and tried the solutions already posted? They go over most problems from lag/low framerate related issues to bug fixes and work-arounds. Your solution or explanation for your problem is probably in there already.

wow and another thing is are u only to use this script on units not empty ones because now the tracers work when i put an unit on field, but if i put an empty unit say one that i wont to use it dont work on it rock.gif and befor this script would not work at all for me what the f is going on rock.gif  befor when i first tryed it they worked with units of field and empty units but then it stoped working all around nothing rock.gif now it starts to work with units but not empty ones wtf is up rock.gif  some one help me out here. Is this an bug or what rock.gif and when i play an mission as an gunner of an bradly or what not and put the script in i cant move the turent it dont move but the tracers work but cant move the turent but i can if i start the mission if im the commander rock.gif

Firstly: Fantastic Script!!!!

I will be using this in all my future missions for the ATF.

One thing I'm having trouble with: How can I make the script work with mounted MG's?

ie one that is empty at the start of a mission.

Now some help for everyone wanting a global script that you can dictate the colour for each side:

I'm using the script posted earlier by RED, but I call two of them with two triggers(one for east, and one for west). You can then specify what colour you want each side to be.

unit_check_west.sqs

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_list = _this

_i = 0

_men = []

_tanks = []

#check_type

_unit = _list select _i

?"man" counttype [_unit] == 1: _men = _men + [_unit]

?"tank" counttype [_unit] == 1: _tanks = _tanks + [_unit]

_i = _i + 1

?_i < (count _list): goto "check_type"

"[_x,1,1,2,{red},3,0.12,1.5] exec {\wbe_tracerfx\wbe_tracerfx.sqs}" foreach _men

"[_x,1,1,2,{red},1,0.5,1] exec {\wbe_tracerfx\wbe_tracerfx.sqs}" foreach _tanks

;[unitname,tracers,ricochet,glow,color,rounds,size,speedmod]exec "\wbe_tracerfx\wbe_tracerfx.sqs"

exit

unit_check_east.sqs

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_list = _this

_i = 0

_men = []

_tanks = []

#check_type

_unit = _list select _i

?"man" counttype [_unit] == 1: _men = _men + [_unit]

?"tank" counttype [_unit] == 1: _tanks = _tanks + [_unit]

_i = _i + 1

?_i < (count _list): goto "check_type"

"[_x,1,1,2,{green},3,0.12,1.5] exec {\wbe_tracerfx\wbe_tracerfx.sqs}" foreach _men

"[_x,1,1,2,{green},1,0.5,1] exec {\wbe_tracerfx\wbe_tracerfx.sqs}" foreach _tanks

;[unitname,tracers,ricochet,glow,color,rounds,size,speedmod]exec "\wbe_tracerfx\wbe_tracerfx.sqs"

exit

hiya

this addon is great, i really want to use it but i am having troubles, can someone please help

I'm using a description.ext file to offer a large selection of weapons given by the SJB weapons pack. But when i load the game on multiplayer, any soldier having picked their weapon from the list under gear, doesnt have tracers.

If i kill an enemy soldier who has basic weapons as standard when the map starts. i can pick up his AK47 and have red tracers.

what am i doing wrong?

hay people im haveing truble with this script i tryed useing it on FFUR but it does not work, I put the right script in the intl line and when i try to play it says missing Script wbe_tracerfx plz if any body knows what the problem might be plzy help me.

by anychance is there a script which will run this script on ever soldier in game ?

Oh and great work its been rather recent since i discovered this