Sign in to follow this  
JdB

Help with finishing unique weapons

After half a day, no one has posted in this topic, so I am going to ask for the.....5th time I believe if someone is interested in helping me finishing these weapons/wanting to use them in their own mod/addon pack?

Alot of these weapons are unique to OFP (at least when I modelled them). Why everyone is so bend on making the same stuff over and over again is beyond me but anyway, anyone interested? sad_o.gif

Included in that pack are:

--> H&K G33 with variants

--> H&K G53 with variants

--> H&K G93 with variants

--> Thompson M1928 "Tommygun"

--> Lee Enfield No.4 Mk.2 and variant with bayonet attached

--> HK-69

--> Beretta CX-4 with scope, tac-light and forward handgrip

--> Ithaca M37 and short variant

Anyone interested in helping me finish it/having it in their mod/addonpack? For pics of the models, please visit www.lthunter.tk

Better tell this now, then later in the discussion that will inevitably follow: ''Yes, everyone can work on whatever they want.''

some good looking weapons there, i cant understand that nobody wants to texture ´em .. ill write a news later, maybe some german mod is interested

im able to texture the ones that could be used in a nam setting,

u interested in cooperating?

(let us see screens of them too please.)

i think thats just the lee enfield (i think it was used in nam, will have to check) and thompson...

I'm making a start (a very slow one) on learning how to texture, so I might tap you up for the G33. I'd ask about the G53 and G93, but I've never heard of either of them crazy_o.gif

This screen shows the HK53, the HK93 is the semi auto civilian version of the HK33, same looks just more restricted wink_o.gif

Ah, you meant HK53, not G53. I was worried that my geeky HK knowledge was failing me biggrin_o.gif