Sign in to follow this  
Lock N Load

Screen shots and the voodoo 3....

I have a voodoo 3 3000 video card and I cant take screenshots on ofp. On any game for that matter. They always come out all scribbled and screwed up. Is there any way to fix the problem? I'm pretty sure I have the latest drivers. biggrin.gif

Hypersnap with "special features" enabled smile.gif

I enabled the special features thing but when I paste them into hypersnap they are still all screwed up. sad.gif

What do you mean pasting into hypersnap?

You don't paste into hypersnap - you use hypersnap to grab the screen shot in the game.(you can't take the files you have and put them in hypersnap - bummer ).

The reason you need to use hypersnap is that the normal output sent to your voodoo card is in compatiable with windows scratch pad therefore hypersnap adjusts before saving it.

Simply start hypersnap, run your game and press print screen button when you want a screen dump- if you've set HS up correctly you will create a new file somewhere each time you hit PRT SCREEN.

You can also alter the button, with which you capture a screenshot. I don't know if it's the default, but I have my "capture button" set to 'Scroll Lock'.

I suggest you open up HS and check around some in the menus and settings (also, look in the 'help' files).

IIRC scroll lock is the default and that used to cause Opf to lock up for me, so I changed it to "home" which I don't use in Opf smile.gif

ok I ve got it now. I just opened hs and then pressed scroll lock and the picture when right into the hs window. My problem before was I didnt even have hs open. Thanks