Sign in to follow this  
SAW25

New Police Cars for OFP

But the 3d model and the textures allready exsist ..

So why not put the time and effort into getting these cars into ofp yourself?

What place do they actually have in OFP anyway? You want to take them from a game they were designed for, where they have have Nos, speed blurring, reflections, superior graphics and put them in a complete war simulation game where they will have little to no use, be unable to perform as race cars (you can't actually have a good race in ofp) and a game with none of the atmosphere of street racing....why exactly?

crazy_o.gif

mad_o.gif

Why are you knocking his just wanting a better addon?  Alot of people have wanted better cops (the ones from bis look like door men). Nos is possible in ofp. Racing has been done before. Graphics are been improved on everyday.

The jmg police car was one of the best for it time when it first came out. (made flashing lights on cars in daytime possible). Saddly it has past its time and needs to be redone or replaced with a newer and better looking police car.

If he was an addon maker that listened to everyone when they said it would not be good for ofp we would not have HALO stuff, Star ship troopers, War Hammer, Multi gun positions, Fast repelling from helos and so on and so on.

Im looking foward to see a new police car along with other police "stuff". No but wait this is a war sim so everyone erase all your scifi addons and all those cool cars that were made (just keep the military stuff) and while your at it delete the animals that people said were not possible for ofp. wink_o.gif

Give it a chance and say hey maybe it would be cool before you say it has no place in the game.

I never said i was not possible. I said it would not be that great. The work involved outweighs the enjoyment people will get.

This is yet another example of a 2-minutes in mission editor and then into the recycle bin, addon. I didn't at any point say you can't try, hell.. prove me wrong and do it, and I'll think that's an achievment.

You know, for a minute I thought I was entitled to an opinion.

I agree with you Jaggie!

You could make civilian cars until MiG's cows come home.

They dont add much to the game

lol reedkiller arnt you the guy who suggested a shrip warfare mod wink_o.gif

on topic - Yes I dont think It would be worth the work to import all the models and fix it up. Like jaguar said 2 min in the editor then you get tired of it and thats it. Just my opinion though.

I agree with you Jaggie!

You could make civilian cars until MiG's cows come home.

They dont add much to the game

They do for things like the Crime City mission. Would be good to have a new Cop car.