Sign in to follow this  
AtStWalker

2cm flak 30 released !

Hi,

Berlin 1945 opf mod has released a ww2 german antiaircraft gun, the 2cm flak 30 !

2 camo (grey and desert yellow) and 3 version: you can move and open fire from the "close combat" version (look the videoclip smile_o.gif )!

-> http://www.storiamilitare.org/be45/germanart/2cmflak30.wmv 860 kb

Tnx to Wildo (gunner anim), Vex_man (U & I tools ^_^), Fab

You can download the addon HERE

Some pics:

2cm_1.jpg

2cm_2.jpg

2cm_3.jpg

AT smile_o.gif

Awesome job on this addon! I like the fact you can actually have one soldier pushing it while another one fires, very clever.

Edit- Finally got around to playing around with the addon. The AI is perfect, once they have the enemy aircraft on their sites they barely ease up on them. I put three of these in a medium perimeter, it looked just like something from an old war movie or Band of Brothers lighting up the night sky. You did a great job on these wink_o.gif

1_tracers.jpg

1_aa.jpg

they dont like F4 Phantoms very much biggrin_o.gif

and only 3? psh try lining up about 20 or 30 of them in a line.. and fly over them a few times blues.gif its pretty lights

Haha looks like I shall do that right now, you probably saw a lot more fireworks than I did unclesam.gif

Great addon ATST we can now build SPR missions!

I'm glad you have them target air/man/ armor units.

After playing around with them I had to watch saving private ryan again just to get the proper feel for mission making smile_o.gif

Might it be possible to add a gun crew of 2 more men and have them pushing on the right/left sides of the gun?

If not it doesn't matter as it still kicks butt smile_o.gif

P.S. Has anyone seen the HORCH AA Vibes was making awhile back?

eeek, awsome addon, but where can i find Mid air FLAK exploations? (automatic)

Might it be possible to add a gun crew of 2 more men and have them pushing on the right/left sides of the gun?

ahemm no i'm afraid sad_o.gif

isn't possible because... the flak 30 "close combat" is a bike O_o and the BIS kolo bike use only a dynamic anim sad_o.gif i've try to add two drivers but isn't possible sad_o.gif

@ aviel

Take a look at topic at OFPEC. It should be just what you are looking for. There are several versions throughout the post that, IIRC, were all a little different from each other so you may want to try several different ones and see if you like the results.

Wadmann

Any chance of the makers of this addon implementing the flak script from that chinese mod that released a AAA flak gun a while back?

eeek, awsome addon, but where can i find Mid air FLAK exploations? (automatic)

check out col klinks Nasty Class (vietnam era) PTF boat. the 40mm on the back has a flack burst script. on top of that anything the flak burst kills you get credit for smile_o.gif

ahemm no i'm afraid sad_o.gif

isn't possible because... the flak 30 "close combat" is a bike O_o and the BIS kolo bike use only a dynamic anim sad_o.gif i've try to add two drivers but isn't possible sad_o.gif

What about giveing a cargo position the bike anim?

I'm prety shure you can have differnt anims in the cargo

section. Er wait, then he'd be peddleing for ever. crazy_o.gif

Wonder if theres a way to script that.