Sign in to follow this  
cell7

Mustang GTR

If looks can kill, this will bowl you over. I wish I had one on my driveway but I guess on my OFP made driveway will do for now.

Have a drive of it. It's a beta version. Drives no differently to other car addons but once I figure out how to get nitro boost to work on this addon with a skid sound and working engine it should be special.

c3-GTR06.jpgsmile_o.gif

Mustang_GTR.rar

looking good so far, is it a nfsu2 import rock.gif

and yea..im also missing the d/l wink_o.gif

I feel like an idiot.

First time biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

Who can I use?

looking good so far, is it a nfsu2 import rock.gif

and yea..im also missing the d/l  wink_o.gif

No. Not from NFS. Got it for Racer from "kurto.moonlightstudio.sk" as a 3ds file.

Ok, you can all download it at: ofp.info smile_o.gif

Thanks for doing that. I had a look at their web sight and it, well puts a   smile_o.gif on my face.

Thanks for doing that. I had a look at their web sight and it, well puts a   smile_o.gif on my face.

just downloaded it and it put a  crazy_o.gif  on my face ... the first beta which i have to pbo myself, but no problem  tounge_o.gif

Your welcome. Glad that I could be of assistence. You might want to PBO the addon. You can find the program here. Its a mere 201 KB, and it's really easy to use.

Sorry Guys!!!!

Got ahead of myself. Alittle to anxious to get it out there. I sent a PBO file to ofp.info, should be fixed soon. tounge_o.gif

really nice car, just needs some config tuning, but model and textures and handling are excellent, congratulations.

bugs: Hood doesnt show on driver side, so i could drive with hood open, armour is too high, doesnt slow down in off-road.

curiosity:the car turns red at night with no lights around (GF5600FXultra with dxdll night pixel shader on)

Okay, where are the buildings from (pedestrian bridge, glass wall, garage, bus stop). rock.gif?

really nice car, just needs some config tuning, but model and textures and handling are excellent, congratulations.

bugs: Hood doesnt show on driver side, so i could drive with hood open, armour is too high, doesnt slow down in off-road.

curiosity:the car turns red at night with no lights around (GF5600FXultra with dxdll night pixel shader on)

Thanks, that is interesting...turns red. Not on my system.

The dxdll, kegetys right? It looks fine on mine and the night pixel shader is also on. I hte it when the car slows down to much off-road. True should put hood in cockpit.

Okay, where are the buildings from (pedestrian bridge, glass wall, garage, bus stop). rock.gif?

The pedestrian bridge, glass wall and garage thats some addons I made. Sending them out soon.

The pedestrian bridge, glass wall and garage thats some addons I made. Sending them out soon.

Ye-haa! Thanks!

once I figure out how to get nitro boost to work on this addon with a skid sound and working engine it should be special.

your in luck. . . my modding skillz started out with making minor tweaks and improvments to personal use addons...

my first personal tweak: turning the dodge challenger into a pimpin ride... with nitro boost and the now-famous CD Player script. althou u cant start and stop the songs (which can be fixed but due to high speeds.. especialy with the nitro will be whacked out)

ill tweak this puppy up before i even install it.. make the changes with nitro.. give her offroad capibilites as well since in OFP the "off road" is just as flat as onroad and with my nitro booster... that uses no extra fuel and has unlimited pulls (which can obviously be changed if yall want realisum) can get you up to around 800+ kph on the desert island and/or stunt island  smile_o.gif

keep a heads up in your PM box for a link once i get her souped up and rockin ready

edit: in the meantime work on other color schemes.. like lime green, blood red, fire orange, lemon yellow... keep the black as it is.. change the yellow to hot neon colors  smile_o.gif (at least gimmie a neon green & black version  tounge_o.gif )

colors like this:

http://www.patleck.com/quebecrpm/ford/2005steeda1.jpg

http://www.patleck.com/quebecrpm/ford/2005steeda2.jpg

interior

http://www.patleck.com/quebecrpm/ford/2005Mustang20.jpg

engine

http://www.patleck.com/quebecrpm/ford/2005Mustang21.jpg

double edit: the version ill send you.. will be pimped out with what i call "the bond script". CD player, Nitro, and invincable for the most part (auto-fix / bottomless gas tank) you will LOVE it  blues.gif

i am a sexy bitch  blues.gif

stang.jpg

after about 7 or 8 nitro injections  ghostface.gif

speeddemon.jpg

he's going for distance... he's going for speed...

jump1.jpg

jump2.jpg

jump3.jpg

jump4.jpg

Note: Professional Driver on a Closed Course, please do not attempt

edit: in the meantime work on other color schemes.. like lime green, blood red, fire orange, lemon yellow... keep the black as it is.. change the yellow to hot neon colors  smile_o.gif (at least gimmie a neon green & black version  tounge_o.gif )

colors like this:

http://www.patleck.com/quebecrpm/ford/2005steeda1.jpg

http://www.patleck.com/quebecrpm/ford/2005steeda2.jpg

dont you just hate it when people, like me, get impatient? tounge_o.gif

faf.jpg

faf2.jpg

faf3.jpg

faf4.jpg

cell7 check your PM box.. same link that i gave you before. now with the new colors in it  smile_o.gif (default yellow changed to the neon).

filesize is 24 MB, but 15 megs of it is the ssv_documents.pbo with the CD player, booster, and bond script in it.. if you are a Y2K3 user, you dont need the ssv_documents included since its the same one u got smile_o.gif

Now this is what I call a ruined addon sad_o.gif

It was FUN with the 1st version but this is sh*t what PB has done with it, but thats just my opinion.