Sign in to follow this  
BoweryBaker

campaign releases...

I'm endorsing my campaign.  I personally prefer by mission.  What do ya'll think?  It's a fictional story set in Nogova in an alternate timeline to the resistance expansion pack where General Guba has made Nogova into a military state.  Americans suffer there so when you need a soldier and a war is not going on you send in the special forces.  Special forces are green berets, army rangers, soar, and navy seals.  They all have a part in the campaign and each mission makes a reference to the next mission so you know whats going to happen next kinda but it all depends on you.  This is the first mission in the campaign, but you get to see what its like being each of those different teams during the campaign.  This is just a mission to see if you'd like my scripting or not. Try me out though, please, i beg of you.

How can people try out the mission if there's no link? Or perhaps I'm missing the point of this poll? In which case please try being a little clearer or I'll close it for having no point.

Okay the point id like to now make is....basically what the question of the poll is, but in regards to my campaign would that change? I guess not. The majority has voted that they'd like for a campaign release to be done before release, not mission by mission. I just wondered if there'd be any factors that would change that. It is good to have a clan that helps test your missions one by one though.

I just wanted to know what the people prefer. Now I know,and I am submitting to that standard.

So your question and the reason for this poll is now answered? smile_o.gif