Sign in to follow this  
HAV

Operation Airwolf Mod - final release

As probably more of you already know, Operation Airwolf Mod stoped their work on addons etc sad_o.gif  But good news is that they release their fine addons, on which they worked so long like new Airwolf, Redwolf, HX - 1 and offcourse Airwolf cave biggrin_o.gif All addons are available on Xavier Petit site and miirors are already available at ofp.bmj.pl.

Mirrors:

A56 - 7W Airwolf (15.4 MB)

Redwolf (12.2 MB)

HX - 1 (6.74 MB)

Airwolf cave (2.27 MB)

More screens are available here.

A56 - 7W Airwolf

oamairwolffinal3.jpgoamairwolffinal7.jpg

Redwolf

oamredwolffinal2.jpgoamredwolffinal3.jpg

HX - 1

oamhx16.jpg

Cave

oamairwolfcave2.jpg

Greetings HAVOC

Forgot to say that only Airwolf and Redwolf are protected, 2 remaining (HX - 1 and cave) can be optionally modified by any one smile_o.gif

Forgot to say that only Airwolf and Redwolf are protected, 2 remaining (HX - 1 and cave) can be optionally modified by any one smile_o.gif

protected? rock.gif

how that? wow_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]protected?

how that?

Maybe i said it wrong, i mean protected in meaning "your not allowed to modify them" ............ or maybe i misunderstood something tounge_o.gif

Ahh nice!

Thx for releasing!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Edit: Wil the fantastic Santini Air JetRanger also be released some day? (please)

protected?  rock.gif

how that?  wow_o.gif

It's going to blow up your computer if you get into it. tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]protected?

how that?

Maybe i said it wrong, i mean protected in meaning "your not allowed to modify them" ............ or maybe i misunderstood something tounge_o.gif

ah, ok smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Wil the fantastic Santini Air JetRanger also be released some day? (please)

It will probably be relase for Christmas. Xavier continue work on it.

It will probably be relase for Christmas. Xavier continue work on it.

Yeah!

And about the current Airwolf.....

IT IS PERFECT!

Airwolf.jpg

This is exactly how Airwolf should work/look in OFP.

Big Thanks to everyone who is involved in this great addon!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Very well said Lee, I am very glad myself to see these out, wasn't expecting the cave but it is good news none the less.

Quote[/b] ]Do you have any pics of it? I searched on ofp.info but I couldn't find it.

You don't find any pics at ofp.info cause they hadn't got any news about this i think tounge_o.gif Few fresh screens are available at Xavier's site (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/xavier.petit), and in earlier news at ofp.bmj.pl biggrin_o.gif

See this one, this (scroll down about 1/3 page - earlier version of Redwolf) and this (scroll down about 1/3 page - upcoming addons) - it's all we have in our archive wink_o.gif

Found a little but very annoying bug.

Made a quick fight against DKM's MI-28(AA).

When the MI-28 fires a missile at me, Airwolf drops sunburst's like HELL.

And then the soundfile(copilot talking about missile) plays endless..... crazy_o.gif

1000 sunburst's = 1000 times the soundfile.

MfG Lee sad_o.gif

Great stuff, I always liked this mod. A shame they won't be delivering a full mod, but at least these are some nice things to play with smile_o.gif

yup, the config needs tweaking, especially regarding the reload times,AGM's locking on air targets and tone down the dispersion on the laser IMO.

but i really like these helis, the sounds are very very good, i especially love hearing the Howl.wav doing a sharp turn at 800kph  tounge_o.gif

Anybody goes to make a campaign?

I spent a half-hour in editor, crushing a hordes of abram tanks))) Maybe not so "serious" addon, but still good))

LOL, so in TV series and now in OFP it is. But not in real life.

Btw, chopper design reminds me russian KA-60 chopper...

Airwolf is based on a real chopper.

The Bell 222:

Bell222.jpg

Only a little bit "TV-Tuning" like guns/rockets/afterburner.

One of the best looking choppers flying arround, if you ask me.

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

The Bell 222 is a great helo. I like very much the airwolf model, but I am sorry that I cannot use it outside an airwolf mission. Since the model exist, I was hoping that the mod would release a civilian version, like Martin did with the JetRanger. Now that the mod seems to have halted their work, maybe someonelse could?

...maybe someonelse could?

I think martin could do it, but his site is down and I havn't heard anything about him for month now.

MfG Lee sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif