Sign in to follow this  
aries_pup

Missing Road~!

Hi, hope someone can help me with this problem...

::Situation::

I haf a map with roads all done up and ready to use... but i wanted to edit the roads... so i went to edit by rightclicking on the road and modify...

After i did all that, i realised that bulldozer cannot see the road i jus edited, looks like the road disappeared...

But the thing is, visitor still has it... and the other roads that i did not edit is still visible...

Tried to export to wrp, the missing road is still missing...

Not sure if its a texture problem or program problem...

Any idea to help??

Thanks...

Edit: Its ok, i tink its the program fault, anyway i redid the roads again~ now they are there... Luckily i did not overwrite my previous working file~

On a related note I just wanted to take this chance to mention something I found to be very important about roads and terrain.

Never ever edit terrain that has a road going over it because it will cause the road to disappear under the terrain. I think it does this because the road when it is set is set to the height of the terrain before it.

This sometimes causes roads to disappear.

but if i set the road to automatically align to surface... that shld solve that problem rite?

If you edit the terrain after the road is already on it then no it wont work I don't believe.