Sign in to follow this  
BoweryBaker

what kind of player are you?

generally sneaky and low profile player. Not the flag dashing, taunting, walk out in the open and ask for a duel type. Generally harrassing of the opposing teams, picking them off and moving away, rescuing the flag

generally sneaky and low profile player. Not the flag dashing, taunting, walk out in the open and ask for a duel type. Generally harrassing of the opposing teams, picking them off and moving away, rescuing the flag

Bollocks, your the squads human shield and my lucky charm on those long drives... right into the middle of an enemy town tounge_o.gif

My squad is made up of mostly real life U.S. Army troops. Most of us have been stationed together and are pretty close. Having a tight group like that is wonderful. I make the missions and then just insert the others and listen to the chaos on Team Speak. We don't play with the public in an effort to avoid some of the issues previously posted. We play coop only. As for me, I really get into it. I find myself sinking in deeper and deeper as the mission goes on. I get excited, scared, mad, happy, it's an emotional rollercoaster. Knowing that there is a ton of Russian soldiers out there, waiting for me to walk in front of them so they can put a 7.62 round through my throat gives me a rush. We always have a great time and to me, that's what it's all about . . . FUN.

Monty

I'm the type of player that just sits and waits (like a trap door spider) for the "baddest" enemy on the server then..I squeeze the trigger ...your dead. wink_o.gif