Sign in to follow this  
mrbean1112

requested mod

hi all you guys. first of all i want to say please. so nobody bitches at me for not saying it. anyways i was wondering if anyone could make any aliens. i am too stupid to do anything, and i am dumb. but all i want in ofp is a big alien or a fast alien. something like that. anyways i am only 13 so i dont know if this would be impossible or not. but i tried to make a model. but it turned out like a blob. i would really love something like a strider from hl2 but that would probably be way to much work. so if anyone can just like import a model from avp game that would be pretty sweet. i would love to fight aliens. i tried starship troopers aliens but they suck. i would really like something big. i dont care what it is lol. a big monster or a big alien. something that would be really hard to kill and people would be frightened of lol. well thanks dude

godzilla would be nice thank you very much. if anyone else wants to add to godzilla that would be ok too i need lots of big things to battle lol. thanks a lot for volunteering to make godzilla man if there is anything i can do for u lemme know

Godzilla sucks !

i want Marshmallow Monster !  biggrin_o.gif

oooo and

please biggrin_o.gif

good now this forum is goin somewhere lol. ok if you want details on how i want damage handeld lemme know, right now i think 50 full clips wth an m16 would be good for the basic damage for godzilla. and like 15 shots with a tank? if there is any way i can help anybody, please tell me. help me help you help me lol

wink_o.gif

Try doing a search for ALIENS and you will find a few topics and screen shots. (sorry admins if I jumped the gun and let ppl realize that there is a search function on this forum).