Sign in to follow this  
Acecombat

An IQ Test

So Kogo the chimp is smarter ! If only Bush could learn the sign language we would know for sure. biggrin_o.gif

Reminds me of planet of the Apes

Quote[/b] ] Congratulations, Oliver!

Your IQ score is 131.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

That might be fairly accurate, I think I remember getting a 133 on a test years ago at school. smile_o.gif

And I think I read that Bush's IQ is 120.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.htm

Funny Part

Quote[/b] ]As obvious as this joke was, at least two publications were taken in by it: The [London] Guardian and the New Zealand Southland Times. Both ran the "Presidential I.Q." tale as a factual item (on 19 July and 7 August 2001 respectively). The Associated Press publicized The Guardian's error on 12 August, moving The Guardian to post a retraction on 14 August, and U.S. News & World Report clearly reported the I.Q. item as a hoax on 20 August, 2001.

Do a search on google and see how many anti-bush sites fell for this joke.  Actually citing the lovenstein institute in Pennsylvania. unclesam.gif