Sign in to follow this  
Penfolde

idot guide to the mortar fireing

I've been trying figure out how tomake the mortar work in the WGL addon,  Can some tell me or point too a site that has the instruction. I'm   not sure who has made this script and the game manual is alittle vage as to how to work it.  Tryed search the this site with no luck,...any help would be welcome.

Penfolde

The best part is that i just saw this for the first time no more than a minute before i logged in here.

Hey i think it would be cool if a moderator made that flash movie a sticky post for all the "billy"'s out there.

Pardon me for not being used to this kind of internet jargon but what else does "owned" mean?

When you kids use this word it it seems to be out of context since "owned" refers to being in possession of something. What else does it mean?

1. Moderators do the moderating.

2. That's not a new flash to these forums, so perhaps you're the one who should have watched it and learned?

3. These are not CS forums, we don't run around saying "0wn3d", we're mature here.

I'm pretty sure that the documentation that came with the mod can explain it for you. It's rather simple, just a few mouse clicks, then some mental computations/estimates, and fire away.

has anyone ever tried to use the search fuction on forums.

man i gave that thing up long ago.

you get 50million posts that have NOTHING to do with what you are looking for.

btw why hasn't this been moved to the add on dissusion area?