Sign in to follow this  
Tomislav

Question on "The Last Enemy"

hi guys,

i just recognized the unofficial addon "The Last Enemy" and wanted to ask if it is played on any server and i mainly want to know if you can really snip out of an helicopter as it is said in the description. (and if i can use this for singleplayer)

if you have never heard about it the click here

Translation for the description:

Set up machine gun nests on terrain or on vehicles, call in laser guided air strikes, parachute behind enemy lines, SNIPE FROM HELICOPTERS, purchase and lead convoys of vehicles

and many, many more ...

would be great if that would be true and usuable for sp and mp

What the hell is that?is that even legal?

I thought no addon could rightfully be sold withought permission of codemasters (even no addons may be sold at all)

and it says on the box that it is an unnoficial addon pack.Secondly it's not the only one at that site (and that site only) ,there is also the unnoficial expansion pack sold there named "between the lines" and "planet of war" ,wich are those thing's and why we only heard of it now?

What the hell is that?is that even legal?

I thought no addon could rightfully be sold withought permission of codemasters (even no addons may be sold at all)

and it says on the box that it is an unnoficial addon pack.Secondly it's not the only one at that site (and that site only) ,there is also the unnoficial expansion pack sold there named "between the lines" and "planet of war" ,wich are those thing's and why we only heard of it now?

thier one of 2 things

1: bullshit

or

2: *sings* somebody is gonna get sued biggrin_o.gif

man if i sold Y2K3 as an expansion pack id make... *sounds on fingers* 1.. carry the five.. devide by the pie of a square add the 3...

25 cents (USD) tounge_o.gif

who the hell would buy an unoofical mod that you have no clue about. the picture looks uber cool mabe.. but the mission might suck ass the the addon might be a block with a single texture on it crazy_o.gif and they want me to pay something like $20 USD for something i know nothing about?!!!!!

look tim boy. u want to sniper from helos? check out the BAS MH47E u can walk around in it when it holds postion and u can snipe from it. one time my freind and i had a helo to helo sniper war biggrin_o.gif

and best of all. BAS has good quality addons.. AND THEIR FREE due to the federal, international regulations set by the EULA from BIS and codemasters threatening to find, drag out, adn shoot anyone caught "Selling" their addons smile_o.gif

An expansion pack to a game can be sold within EU... But you can't use the tools BIS has released to accomplish that as the licence agreement states that.

I don't think it's wrong to sell an expansion pack... You still require the original game to play it. It would be crazy if you had to pay Microsoft to be allowed to sell programs that runs under Windows.

*calls out placebo* hmmm weird not here yet o well proboly will be soon other then that man those things sound awesome but hoe come weve never herd of them before crazy_o.gif

I see no reason to allow the discussion of something being sold that is unlicensed and unauthorised. If it's by the same people who made between the lines it will probably be a pile of dung.