Antichrist

Codemasters 2002 Releases

LMA Manager 2002 PS2 april

Star Trek: Voyager- EF PS2 april

Soldier of Fortune - Gold PS2 april

Mike Tyson Heavyweight Boxing PS2 april

IGI 2: Covert Strike PC mei

DTM Race Driver PS2/XBOX*/PC juni/*winter

Operation Flashpoint Expansion PC juni !!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of War PS2/XBOX*/PC juni/*zomer

Dragon Empires PC herfst

Colin McRae Rally 3 PS2/XBOX/PC herfst

World War 2: D-Day to Berlin PC winter

Ultimate Blade of Darkness XBOX winter

LMA Manager 2003 PS2/XBOX winter

Hmm Prisoner Of War? Not sure if I've seen anything about that.........

Hey people we're not talking about POW here

we're talking about OPFXPansion in June

If moderators go offtopic every time what do u excpect from normal members?

Does anyone know what's it going to have???

OFP expansion in June likely means that any sort of modelling tools are either cancelled are held back sad.gif This news brings me little joy.

Are there any other news about the upgrade? What about new vehicles or islands? Hope a Huey with M60 Doorgun will be included! biggrin.gif

Jub Jub said that there was going to be released a CD with more units and vehicles from VBS1... This might be it confused.gif

well looks like we will have to wait till june to see it !

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Jan. 09 2002,21:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey people we're not talking about POW here

If moderators go offtopic every time what do u excpect from normal members?<span id='postcolor'>

Oooops that's me told off sad.gif

LOL smile.gif

Thanx for the URL Snake, at least you weren't mean and nasty to me wink.gif

I wasn't mean, placebo. I just want to know more about this expansion but that offtopic stuff was taking it away from original topic. But its ok u can go offtopic now, u're moderator after all smile.gifbiggrin.gif

Yay fp addon with marine stuff, i hope this means they are adding marines to the game, itd be nice to use a harrier or a nice marine skin instead of an army one. But itll probably be an addon pack about the resistance ala half life style- gordon-marine-security. Next addon pack will be those guys with the shotguns at the start of the red hammer campaign. CIVILIAN STRIKE.

I would think that we'll have a better idea of what sort of thing we'll be getting in the Opf addon once we know the price, if it's another Å4.99 addon then I doubt there will be much special in it, if it's like Å19.99 then I would expect at the very least 30 new vehicles, new sounds, perhaps editing tools in there or something, all the latest patches, maybe some new missions etc.

Happy now Antichrist? wink.gif hehehehe

Armourdave his wife is goodlooking! Those moderators always get all the pretty women biggrin.gif Hope the future addon isnt is odd as Red Hammer ..... i keep failing the first mission cuz i shoot to many civilians ..... ALL THOSE PPL LOOK THE SAME TO ME!!!! I just finished PMC Fury (3rd party campaign) which was really cool

LOL well first i have to meet her tounge.gif but yes she is very pretty shame she's not mine sad.gif

......yet wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ Jan. 10 2002,21:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">..... i keep failing the first mission cuz i shoot to many civilians ..... ALL THOSE PPL LOOK THE SAME TO ME!!!!<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah I kept doing that as well, I was still in the 1985 campaign habit of shooting anything that moved and wasn't on my side, it's pretty cool though in Red Hammer having to be that bit more alert and observant smile.gif