Sign in to follow this  
agamennone

PMS - Sniper Pack

Agamennone 600kb images are a long, long way from being acceptable, you're fairly new so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but I would suggest you read the forum rules, ignorance as a defence never works smile_o.gif

ups...sorry man...i replace it soon as possible smile_o.gif (i'am on holiday now ^__^)

Quote[/b] ]On another note, any updates on these units?

Not yet...soon new pics and news from the PMS unclesam.gif

Sorry to bump this topic,

but is there any update on these sniper units ? (i am a bit afraid when i come across the word "soon" due to some past memories smile_o.gif )

Very impressive work, it seems to blend very well on the OFP terrains.

like the stuff PMS though i dont know about the name lol but hey how abot those seals how r they coming along and do u think i might be able to jump on the mod team to offer some help

Sorry to bump this topic [...]

Don't worry man...bunp this topic all the time you want..all of you ^__^

I'am still on holiday... crazy_o.gif

All of you write here some ideas request for the sniper pack wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]do u think i might be able to jump on the mod team to offer some help

well..we can speak on it...contact me on msn messenger tounge_o.gif

Now dont get this post wrong, I see alot of potential for these snipers, and they look bloody awesome, just one thing. Although the pictures are dark, I managed to lighten them up and the back of the ghillie, from the angle I saw, looked like the ghillie I made for my sniper pack.  rock.gif

Aye aye aye!  Soon we are going to hear that pieces from a aircraft addon are being used in the model tounge_o.gif.  "Look!  He took my wings!" tounge_o.gif.  Just kidding guys...although, well nevermind, don't want to start a flamewar tounge_o.gif.

On another note, any updates on these units?

Um, sorry, I just dont like peeps using MY stuff without permission (I dont even have to mention neoko2000), although I dont think Agamennone would do somethin like that. Still, I'll know for sure when he releases the addon. smile_o.gif

Now, to get back on topic, bloody awesome addon mate, keep up the good work biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

Any chance you could make the face user selectable - there are a lot of excellent user made cammo faces out there, but there seems to be a trend with ghillie sniper addons that the faces are set by the addon maker and not adjustable by the player...just a suggestion...

Back from holiday and...new pic form the Accuracy Weapons Pack included in the PMS Sniper Pack  wink_o.gif

PMS - M1911 Silenced (from HEP Pack)

PMS_Sniperpack_m1911s_pic.jpg

PMS - M16m203 Acog Silenced

PMS_Sniperpack_M16M203AcogS_pic.jpg

PMS - M21sws Silenced

PMS - M21sws Ghillie Silenced

PMS_Sniperpack_M21sCamo_pic.jpg

PMS - M24sws Ghillie

PMS - M4 Acog Silenced

PMS - M4Scope Ghillie Silenced

More pics and weapons will come soon  wink_o.gif

Are there any plans to include an M40?

Maybe in a next pack...about PMS - Desert Sniper Pack unclesam.gif...maybe smile_o.gif

looks really fantastic.

One thing though. You mixed up the acog sight a bit. The version with back-up sight (TA01NSN) has yellow illumination option. It has no ilumination fluid cord on top of it.

TA01NSN 62FF.jpg

looks really fantastic.

One thing though. You mixed up the acog sight a bit. The version with back-up sight (TA01NSN) has yellow illumination option. It has no ilumination fluid cord on top of it.

TA01NSN 62FF.jpg

Ups...you are righ..i will edit it tounge_o.gif

what about a M16/MasterKey Acog Silenced  variant  rock.gif

afaik the first in ofp wink_o.gif

We reserched to reproduce the original Sniper Equipment...the masterkey isn't a "regular" sniper eqipment...sorry sad_o.gif

I somehow don't see a masterkey (shotgun) as a sniper team weapon.

Alright lets clarify something masterkey is a shotgun meaning is not good for shooting at distances now snipers are meant to short from very far distance sometimes up to a mile away meaning there guns can really reach out and touch someone .

Now as a sniper your job is to no come in direct contact and not to close in with the enemy meaning keep your distance so if by any chance you are close enough to use a the MasterKey shotgun you havent done your job meaning mission failed.

unless your a intergrated sniper meaning no solo sniper spotter mission you work with MFR,Seals or Green berets teams

I somehow don't see a masterkey (shotgun) as a sniper team weapon.

biggrin_o.gif maybe you are right - i take it to cover my sniper and if a light armored vehicle is close by, the masterkey is a brilliant tool to stop it

What is usefull is a doubletap on a driver and empty mag on auto mode to the car. All done with a silenced weapon with good enough ammo.

What is usefull is a doubletap on a driver and empty mag on auto mode to the car. All done with a silenced weapon with good enough ammo.

sure - as i wrote M16/Masterkey Silenced but if i miss the driver or its a brdm, btr 60/80 or so a masterkey could be usefull  wink_o.gif

i think it´s just i love the damn MK and nobody of the great "addon maker" made a silenced version afaik   sad_o.gif

Looking pretty good... just one suggestion for your picture logo, change the logo stuff to "A PMS Production" and "One shot, one kill" since you kinda typoed in English.

Looking pretty good... just one suggestion for your picture logo, change the logo stuff to "A PMS Production" and "One shot, one kill" since you kinda typoed in English.

ups crazy_o.gif ...sorry...i'am italian   tounge_o.gif ( sad_o.gif )

thank you ^_^

As i am always interested by this addon, i will "bump" this topic by asking :

Is there any updates on those ghillie suited snipers and spotters ?

Hi all, i am sorry but my pc was broken since last 5weeks... sad_o.gif

this is why i didn't write some news about the project...

by the way...i lost the contact with my config expert so:

PMS group need a config expert...who can help us?? crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

c' ya

Agamennone

PMS group need a config expert...who can help us??  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

nobody here?? sigh sigh.. sad_o.gif