Sign in to follow this  
Trenchfeet

New Mission: Snow & Blood

A new mission has been released by Sengir. You can grab it on the wwIIec web site.

I think the missions a beauty and a deffinate for WWII fans biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

Quote from Sengir

I have completed a new mission and I hope you will enjoy playing it as much as I did when editing it !

Take the role of the Wehrmacht Rifleman at the Leningrad front in winter 1942. Relive the frightening moments of the brutal war which was raging over frozen fields and in the snow-covered forests. Learn the horrible Soviet tactics of the exhausting wave attacks ! And first of all, HAVE FUN !

My mission features a nice respawn script, so this way I was able to provide you with many units to fight against and the mission should not lag on the slow computers (I have only 750mhz and it runs fine). Additional units are created during the game when needed, so they dont overload your comp when they are unnecessary yet. Enjoy the Soviet hordes !

Do not wait any longer and grab the mission

thumb_snow4.jpgthumb_snow3.jpgthumb_snow9.jpgthumb_snow7.jpgthumb_snow2.jpgthumb_snow8.jpg

An excellent mission indeed. Full of atmosphere, drama and anticipation. I like the way the sound was integrated, it worked well.

Highly recommended to all biggrin_o.gif

Yeah the atmosphere is excellent, and it also makes a nice change of scene with the winter combat ghostface.gif