Sign in to follow this  
brat

Spetsnaz MVD by D.R.F mod by Malahit

learn russian and go read at flashpoint.ru! and then i will speak with you...

learn russian

How am I supposed to do that, it will take me some time and who is going to teach me rock.gifcrazy_o.gif

wait wait how can they even steal textures from something that RHS has not released yet?

and why does it even matter.

in reality they SHOULD look alike sicne they are THE SAME UNIT. like most delta add-ons look the same.and alot fo the jets looks the same. etc.

who really cares.?

in reality they SHOULD look alike sicne they are THE SAME UNIT.

He's got a point there... rock.gif

No, not true. They might look alike, but not the same. One could resemble the other but exact mappings?

Mr Burns said it already: Check the files! This is becoming rediciulous. Sort it out and give the outcome publically.

ya but i dont think they should look the identical, i mean the boots have same textures and same with hands and other things...

i don't kno who to belive now, u 2 teams should be working together rather than slagging each other off about textures that are port straight from GR it looks like nothing has been done to them apart from making it lighter which can be done in photo shop.

Quote[/b] ]@soul if thats a pic of a jacket whats he done to it dude? it looks like its got a massive patch on it

He put a mark on it so other people won't steal it.

k m8, but im still not 100% convinced but on these matters u have to be.

k, shadownx and soul assasin: why can't you explain the circumstances of how (and why) these textures got stolen?

we want the truth! no more lies! tounge_o.gif

I would like to say something on this topic

@ Red Hammer Studios

You all I have to say have some kick ass looking faces for the guys I looked at that i was like damn.

Your cammies are def Photo realistic so you have points there and I say that you should def keep up the good work even though someone has done something is shallow as this.

@D.R.F

I still dont know who the hell you are and I know for a fact you had to have stole this because no one has heard of you or your addon maker but poof out of the blue you come out with some nice textures like that for your first addon but you have no screenshots before probably cause you figured if we do that then no one will let us release it well hey guess what that would have beeen the smart thing to do buddy cause now RHS wants to get Medievel Russian on your ass.

Im done

k, shadownx and soul assasin: why can't you explain the circumstances of how (and why) these textures got stolen?

god, the 100th time we dont know we suspect illegal entry to our FTP.

you want the truth huh?

Well you cant handle the truth!!! mad_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

you want the truth huh?

Well you cant handle the truth!!! mad_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

r u trying to b funny? whats that supposed to mean?

Its from a Movie lol tounge_o.gif you russians no sense of humor lol tounge_o.gif that was a joke to so now you may laugh

Has Laser said anything about this? The RHS models are made by Laser, and in the readme for this DRF unit it said the model was also made by Laser.

Quote[/b] ]I still dont know who the hell you are and I know for a fact you had to have stole this because no one has heard of you or your addon maker but poof out of the blue you come out with some nice textures like that for your first addon ....
they did release a really nice motorized infantry pack a while ago... the thread is here

plus some nice weapons... or was that stolen too.... rock.gif

a question to RHS... so if someone broke into the FTP is it possible that they stole more than one addon... hacking into a site for just one texture is kinda pointless if you ask me....

maybe you should hire a counter-intelligence officer for your team....  blues.gif

a question to RHS... so if someone broke into the FTP is it possible that they stole more than one addon... hacking into a site for just one texture is kinda pointless if you ask me....

of cource that is the whole point of the debacle, we are way more concerned about the break in than the model although it is also very immoral.

I and the rest of the crew however feel that it was not the DRF mod who did the actual break in. And were actually handed the addon unknowingly.

LOL  

when someone was in your FTP i wasnt thinkin to create the mod it was not in my mind. all of our addonmakers  knew about flashpoint nothin  they knew just to play cus first our modeller  come from GTA VC he didnt knew many things about OFP.   Malahit too(but from over game).

we can't to belive you that your FTP was broken cus we can't chek it!

we have +1 screenshot  on flashpoint.ru  there you will see the back textures!

omg...are you trying to tell me, that some shit head hacked your ftp to steal something used to make addons, just for their benefit. like fuck, typical internet kids eh. if ur gonna steal something steal something cool. or howabout something real. j fuckin c man....ridiculous

im not trying to start anything or be rude to any of the parties involved...i just hope this all gets worked out, and everying can start taking the internet world a little less serious. i know what you do is hard work, with very little or no reward. but thats pretty much my point. take it easy, its not the end of your life. theres more to it, battle it out, dont let ur creativity be compromised, and do it all for the fun. if assholes wanna rob and steal, just bite back. make yourselves known to the community that you are not to be fucked with. peace out.

ps to rhs: look at it this way, you guys are already one of the most respected and reputable mod teams in this community, and you have only showed us screenshots and talked about what you're gonna do. im pretty sure everyone here likes you guys alot anyways, i know i do.....you pretty much have the community on your side in this situation...don;t let this kinda stuff slow you down or hold you back in any way. if its respect you want, its respect you got, cause already DRF is pretty much in the slums right now. so keep at it boys.

RHS isn't nice because they don't want to help their brother mod...

and DRF mod isn't nice because He've stolen His brother mod textures

you're both stupid blues.gif

You stupid we sad textures was taken from Ghost Recon!!!!

and edited by MALAHIT ! but the RHS take from GR too 120%!!!!!!

You stupid we sad  textures was taken from Ghost Recon!!!!

and edited by MALAHIT  !  but  the RHS take from GR too 120%!!!!!!

hhhmmmmmmmm someone needs to work on their english before insulting someone i suggest hooked on phonics

Hey hooked on Phonics worked for me tounge_o.gif

Brat he is trying to be an asshole dont worry about it its bullshit that you guys are still fighting.If RHS got to the bread first then thats it I dont care anymore just create more addons 'YOUR OWN' addons if you were stealing others.

Holy shit this is getting boring.