Sign in to follow this  
argwarrior

The more things change...

SEAL_TEAM_6_SUPER_SNIPER:   "I'm lost!! I dont know where I am!"

argwarrior:   "did you keep track of where you where on the map?"

SEAL_TEAM_6_SUPER_SNIPER:   "i just used the map and it doesnt tell me where i am!!!   help!!!"

BLASTER:  "arg, where is the enimys comin frum?"

argwarrior: "they come from the soviet base, look on your map to find it"

SEAL_TEAM_6_SUPER_SNIPER:   'IM LOST"

SEAL_TEAM_6_SUPER_SNIPER:  ' I SEE SOME!! DIE COMMIE BASTARDS!!"

> BLASTER was killed by SEAL_TEAM_6_SUPER_SNIPER

> argwarrior was killed by SEAL_TEAM_6_SUPER_SNIPER

> argwarrior was killed by BLASTER

BLASTER: "they are attacking us in our respawn!"

argwarrior "aaaaghh  blaster cease fire its me!"

BLASTER:  "arg, help, i cant hold them all off!"

SEAL_TEAM_6_SUPER_SNIPER: "WHERE ARE THE HELICOPTERS?"

-- need I say more? why cant we have a patch to fix the nitwits?

(Edited by argwarrior at 1:38 am on Oct. 29, 2001)

Now THAT was funny. Sad too, but mostly funny. smile.gif

And this is precisely why I play private games with people who know what they are doing.

last week, I played a rather large game, 5 vs 5 in the sharp Eye Sniper vs sniper CTF.

We Lost, my 1st time I have ever lost a OFP CTF, why? the newbie driving the truck who captured the enemy flag saw me shooting from our base at the enemy positions behind him and promptly drove over me.

After driving around our flag from a Minute screaming why the flag wont let him get his 10 points and whay he had -1 for kills.

I shot him threw the window and took his Flag, in turn as is always, never pick up a bar of soap...um (never bend over in OFP) Flag yea thats it, never bend over or you'll get shot. Thusly I droped dead 5 feet from a flag win, and the bugger took his flag and mine.

Back at the Respawn Base I was charging up the hill to get a few rounds  off at evil cherry picker who stole my Flag, no such luck, as luck would have it.

RN Russin was pinned down and called for help, but with my bad luck I needed time, I said "give me a min". At that time it happened, a Shot and then another from behind me in the respawn Camp, and the scream of enemy snipers rang out from my 2 Newbies, in the confusion I had some how manage to lay down.

As I turned around I saw the two Newbies were fine, and realized they had shot RN Danotto, As for Dan, he did not survive, a little msg creapt up from Dan "um who shot me" Dan was off to my extream left and I could see how they mistaked him running towards them as a Enemy (tent and Ammo was Dans destination and they were between it an Dan). The Newbie said he was sorry and started running up hill. Dan said "no problem".

I decided to get up... err Screamed in Pain was more like, it turned out the other newbie had Shot me around the same time, so much for the laying down therory, I was shocked, these twits know we have to run up the hill to get back into the fight, so as how they could mistake me running away in the same direction they would have run (and had run).

I lost it.

you know how many times 1 killed them? One whole M21 Clip. They were dead mere miliseconds after respawn. Dan Proceeded Past me enjoying the show as the two snipers tried to find who was shooting them, I was in plain view up on the hill, and average player would have spotted me after my second shot, but not these two.

After a While I of coarse Ran out of ammo, and they still proceeded to run by me after I Ran out, I guess they did'nt "see" me that time.

A whole hearted "lol are you done? can you walk" came in fron RN Russin, I as soon as I said "no" I was dead from a Single shot, " Now get back to work, and don't shoot your own team members lol" was his next statement.

I love Newbies I really Do

(Edited by RN Malboeuf at 5:12 am on Oct. 29, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from RN Malboeuf on 12:03 pm on Oct. 29, 2001

I love Newbies I really Do<span id='postcolor'>

:biggrin: met to!!!

When you play with AI they take care of team killers. They continually shot at them no matter what body they respawn in. It's kind of like running from the mob and the cops.

hehe oh yes, I run CTF Sharpeye on veteran too; and of course all the newbies run off into the woods, get lost, and then proceed to shoot everything that moves because "it didn't say you were a friendly." I even spent 20 minutes sniping right next to a teammate, then he looks over and sees me -- and panics, and emptys half an M21 magazine into me. From 6 feet. Go figure.

...and then there is what happens when they FIND the helicopter -- our team finds our AH-64, which will allow us to immolate the T-80s that are charging at us. I watch from our hill as the rotors spin up, and then watch in horror as a newbie in an M1 hears it also, traverses the turret to the heli, and nails it with a sabot before it even takes off.

oh the humanity!

Damm right,maybe we need a friendly fire button where we could stop people killing members of their own team.Iam surpised it wasnt written in already,lol,long live the noobs the flukey swines.