Sign in to follow this  
orson

Windows

In O2 its possoble , by double clicking on the surounding box to unfasten the Named selection window and drag it around the screen to reposition it .

Unfortunatly i have dragged mine off the screen and its disapeared . Any ideas how to get it back ?

I have tried all the things that come straight to mind .. like checking the tick in the drop down menu...O2 says , yep there ya are buddy ... but its off screen somewhere rock.gif

http://www.project-ukf.com/Orson/images/eh.JPG

I've never had this happen to me yet.

Why not try increasing your screen resolution temporarily in order to possibly get it visible again.

Then you could move it back into its kennel and then restore your previous resolution.

Just an idea....may not work.

Planck

yay.JPG

Ya know when i said " i have tried everything blah blah "

biggrin_o.gif Thanks  biggrin_o.gif

If you are experienced with the registry, you can edit the positions.

If you don't know much about the registry, make a backup before you change anything! Do this in the registry editor via File->Export.

Go to the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bohemia Interactive Studio\Objektiv2Light

There'll be some subkeys named MainFrame-Bar0 to Mainframe-Bar17. In each of them there'll be the values XPos and YPos. The very last of this keys, like 16,17,18... are for the windows. Search in these keys for the one where those values are somewhere outside your screen resolution and change them back to small numbers, like 200. This key must not have the values starting with MRU.... !!

PS: For me the named selections window is MainFrame-Bar18

Hey chaps , thanks all for the replys , but planck hit it first time. I just went into flashy , set the screen res higher , copied the rpt file across and started O2.

I had no reason to try your fix hardrock because it was allready solved , but thanks anyway ... 2 ways to fix are better than one ... not forgeting your idea too Leon  wink_o.gif

*edit* just my bad spelling