Sign in to follow this  
WackyIraqi

A new MOD

Ok guys. Here's the deal.

A friend is thinking of starting a MOD and we were wondering which one the community would like best (if any). And also, if any addon makers would like to join the winning MOD. Just thought I'd ask.....

I voted for both but now that i think about it we already have the gurrilas from edge which work fine in my opinion. I would like to see an iraq mod because there are not that many addons for iraq.

I am going to run this poll for prolly a week. And if no addon makers come, no mod. if addon makers come for a mod that didn't win, we will do the other mod.

I voted the last option.  I suggest joining an established team and helping them out (ie, Lost Brothers (think their site is down wink_o.gif) or MadMan Industries) if you want to do work on Middle East stuff.

well, i was thinking making the addons, then releasing them when they are fully done. then make a campaign with em with some more stuff with it. it would also be good for the 56kers so they won't have to d/l everything at once.

Ok heres the deal dude. Not another mod please, if he wants to do some shit, then guess what, join an existing mod. We're too close to the OFP2 release to have more OFP1 mods popping up left and right.

~Bmg

Ok heres the deal dude.  Not another mod please, if he wants to do some shit, then guess what, join an existing mod.  We're too close to the OFP2 release to have more OFP1 mods popping up left and right.

~Bmg

its called porting over to OFP2, not very hard (hopefully)

oh well, this topic is no use..... closing (i love to say that..... "closing" smile_o.gif i wanna be a mod so i can say that! tounge_o.gif)