Sign in to follow this  
Billabong81

Hi Res Saraugo

Buggs has updated the Saraugo island to meet today's standards smile_o.gif.  You can download it at OFP Central smile_o.gif.  There are pictures at the site as well wink_o.gif.  The main changes are:

-Re-textured the island

-Replace all trees/bushes/Roads etc.

-Joined the mainland to the smaller military island.

-Added various farms

-Added A Road between Saint Renoir and Belnuevo

-The airport on the mainland is now the default one.

-Added mapfact Buildings (these replace the OFP military style Houses

-Added Agent smith Port Buildings (2 ports)

-Added fences to airports/military bases

Is it compatible with the island's previous version? Sounds like too many changes were made so that missions might not play the same.

Did Buggs at least change the Island's internal name and PBO file name so that both the new and old version can be easily distinguished in the Mission Editor?

If the original island pbos called Saru.pbo then no, no he hasnt sad_o.gif

The name has not changed. You could always rename one of them and maybe the new one's editor icon is different that the old one to distinguish it.

Then again, it could be that the new one will work with most old missions. Then again, maybe not.

Then again......... crazy_o.gif

The name has not changed. You could always rename one of them and maybe the new one's editor icon is different that the old one to distinguish it.

Then again, it could be that the new one will work with most old missions. Then again, maybe not.

Then again......... crazy_o.gif

She's gonna blow! crazy_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

great to see you are still around Buggs

may I contact you regarding some bug(g)-fixes & possible additions to Trinity Island?

Maybe he can do it in the next version wink_o.gif

Edit:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Error loading baracken\green_baracke02.p3d (Magic)

rock.gif

-Added mapfact Buildings (these replace the OFP military style Houses

-Added Agent smith Port Buildings (2 ports)

Am I the only one who missed that part? tounge_o.gif

Hi all, There should be no real problems with missions made using the old version of Sarugao. The only major change that might affect people is that the airport on the mainland is now the default one.

And for people that haven't used Sarugao before, This island was made/designed by SchuscH. I've simply given it a lick of paint........... wink_o.gif

Edgefiles doesn't like me, anyone have an alternate link?

You can download it from OFPTF

Schusch_Sarugao V1.1

I uploaded the required addons too (Mapfact barracks 1.1 & AGS HCKIT1.3, in Misc addons). And here's one mission that used the old island but is updated for the new one. Still pending review, but has been tested numerous times and should work: Bold Wolf (requires Vit Apc 1.4 & FDF Mod 1.3).

Schusch Sarugao v. 1.1 - Mirror # 1

Schusch Sarugao v. 1.1 - Mirror # 2

I reconfiged and rename for my using the new version of Sarugao. Island file is newsaru.pbo, the name in editor is "New Sarugao". I have now both versions in the Mission Editor. If you want have both versions of Sarugao in your Mission Editor >>> you my D/L this version here:

New Sarugao - Mirror # 1

New Sarugao - Mirror # 2

Declaration:

"New Sarugao" isn't my work !!! There is great work by Schusch, improved by Buggs with Hi-Res textures, vegetation, objects etc. I made small changes in config.cpp only !!! "New Sarugao" is for OFP players , who want both versions of Sarugao island in their Mission Editor !!!

fighter

smile_o.gif

I reconfiged and rename for my using the new version of Sarugao. Island file is newsaru.pbo, the name in editor is "New Sarugao". I have now both versions in the Mission Editor. If you want have both versions of Sarugao in your Mission Editor >>> you my D/L this version here:

fighter

Cheers for the alternate version of Sarugao. And thanks for Hosting...........  smile_o.gif

Buggs