SeeGKiLLa

hmmvw m2

who know where i can find hmmvw with m2mg, m60 mg or tow missile

in real life is like that:

hmmwv-dvic368.jpg

hmmwv_imgw_005.jpg

Beautiful pictures.

But so far you can't.

Someone managed to make the Cessna shoot, but that's the closest un-armed vehicle that can shoot in OPF.

There's no place for the HMMWV to shoot bullets.

And we can't add any weapons to it, either... Not yet.

In theory, you could make the headlights of the HMMWV shoot anything, but that's just unrealistic.

I've wanted a hummer with a .50 cal mounted on it from the start.

I recently read a post where someone asked if a red flare could be put inside a blackhawk and move around with the blackhawk to give the appearance that it was a red light mounted inside the blackhawk. Sorry if that's confusing.

Anyway, if that is possible then could it also be possible to stick an m2 inside a HMMVE and script it to move around with the HUMMVE, in effect making it appear that the m2 was mounted on the hummer? If that could be done then you could make a hummer with a mg mounted on it.

Maybe I'm way off base. I don't know scripting too well. Maybe some well skilled scripter could post and tell me if that is in fact possible. And if so, maybe they'd like to give it a shot.

I saw a pickup style hummer with a 4 chambered TOW missle launcher on TV once. Now that kool biggrin.gif

Me and several million other people have tried scripting a M2 to sit on a humvee, but for some reason this makes the humvee extremely slow. Nothing can be done about this, it seems, so there ain't a whole shitload of point in trying just now

We will just have to wait and see what tools we get

On a german site i saw a Hummer with an M2 on it, kinda unrealistic but still is working

But with the cessna that got M2 on back you must be carefull you might crash the cessna or shoot the pilot accidently lol

biggrin.gif

Wait for the modeling tool to be released and you can do those.

Can't you just use the jeep with M2 and pretend it's a hmmvw?

-=Die Alive=-