Sign in to follow this  
joininprogress

A new idea!!!!

Obviously over there in Cheznichiacdadfianstan or wherever that is you guys havent figured out that the good succsessful games now days are the multiplayer ones. I dont see why if you pretty much have to have atleast cable to play, why Ofp cant handle you to join. Cstrike you can join in game with a 56k without messing anything up however cstrike is less complex but still alot is going on in counterstike. It looks to me like you guys want to be on the cover of pc gamer next year as "Most anticipated game floppers : Bohemia interactive". As a negative person myself I simply mean to say you guys are retards! Your d*amn career is on the line and you arent even going to try to get join in progress to work, just gonna say oh it wont work even though it does for every other game we are too d*amn lazy. So since I know this post wont make you guys change your mind or anything you will just ignore because im crude, I encourage someone to steal this engine who isnt lazy "such as valve" to steal it and just change a few things around so you can legally get by it and then make it so you can join in progress because im sure its possible if somone smart were to give it a shot.

Amen brother

Now everyone will flame this guy because they are stupid

But this guy is 100% correct.

We dont honestly know if and what they are thinking on JIP since we never get a response in the MP forum...

Well we got a first response, "never", but they have also never answered any of our additional suggestions, not even comented it. But I agree, a game with the same kind of engine, JIP, better MP support in general, byebye OFP.

I'm not flameing u, but although 'Valve' are doing loads of stuff now in the first few months of half life they didn't do anything major with the code, give them time.

ps: Time as in 5 months.

Hey dumb A$$, CS has been out for what now? 2 years? they've done how many F*cking Patches? and it works nice yes? well why don't you give BIS the same time Frame and the opertunity to make moe Net Based FPS as Valve has

you are a Newbie 56k'er wanna be Don't know much yutz

smile.gif

(big flame)

Jeez RN Malboeuf - claim down, look at the number of posts he's made "1", joininprogress obviously finds it easier to post and knock something. Rather than read the number of posting and information already available on this topic.

He's entitled to his opinion, even if it is misguided and obviously doesn't actually want to change anything. You and I both know BI are activity trying to improve the situation, a game thats been in the top 10 selling spot is certainly going to be around for some time yet.

Let them wait for a replacement game eg "Ghost Recon" - which we already know is missing many features OFP has.

Actually I have DSL and have OFP since about 2 weeks after it came out in Europe. I would give BIS the same time frame and all if they said they were actually gonna try it but no they just it wont work and call it quits so they wont try.

not that I know anything, but BIS does seem pretty friggin lazy. now, where are my matches, I may have to defend meself

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from RN Malboeuf on 11:26 pm on Oct. 28, 2001

Hey dumb A$$, CS has been out for what now? 2 years? they've done how many F*cking Patches? and it works nice yes? well why don't you give BIS the same time Frame and the opertunity to make moe Net Based FPS as Valve has

you are a Newbie 56k'er wanna be Don't know much yutz

smile.gif

(big flame)

<span id='postcolor'>

hmmm....

can it be that you miss the point that CS is a free add-on?

if OFP was free it wouldn´t bother me if MP is crap or not - i payed for it so i expect something for my money...

the biggest bug i remember in HL release version was that i wasn´t able to climb ladders when using the joystick to walk :-)

OFP is NOT a Quake2 clone like Halflife. OFP is more akin to Command and Conquer-- when we play a game it is like an RTS, several people and 100 AI. How many RTS's have joininprogress? If you want a game that has a room to play in (other than an island), no vehicles, rounds that last 10 seconds, and a HUGE (sarcasm) war that consists of 10 to 20 people (on average) then do NOT play this game. Play the game that was already made to your specs: CS. This game will NEVER have this feature. The mechanics of the game dictates this and a fundamental change in the engine will have to made to accomodate it.

Now some of you will say that the OFP box makes claims of "multiplayer" and that is true. We play it and that is all we play when we play Flashpoint but the the box did not say "CounterStrike Multiplayer." I hate CS but you don't see me at there forums bashing the game-- why do you do it? Please don't say that you do it so that Flashpoint will get better. I've never heard of a sales increase for a product that is continually flamed.

RN Don't you have spell check?  At least joininprogress can spell so who is the dumb ass = RN Malboeuf

Ill insult the developers all I want until they give me my money back for ripping me off. Then I can use it for a game in the future that allows join in progress.