Sign in to follow this  
Heavy Metal

If you like pictures of Russians with Weapons...

what gfx card is that guy using suchey and earl's soldiers look real!

Those are REAL pictures!!! I hope you are being funny!

Mabey by the time of OFP 4 you won't be able to tell the difference!

Those are REAL pictures!!!  I hope you are being funny!

Mabey by the time of OFP 4 you won't be able to tell the difference!

What are you talking about?

Howabout OFP2?

I have high hopes for OFP 2 but total reallity might take a couple more generations!

Good 'ol PermskiiOMON, he has quite a large collection of photos wink_o.gif

I would strongly advice the persons in the pictures to get a hobby - or maybe a dog!

Why you should get a dog!

I think they work for the Russian Government so a dog might not be practical unless you need it to sniff for explosives in Chechnyia.

Bulls**t. "Personal photos","These are my friends from a different excercise", yeah I saw those same pics SIX MONTHS AGO ON MILITARYPHOTOS.NET. As others mentioned in the thread everything is shiny, out-of-the box new, more like promo photos, but most certainly not his MVD friends who decided to lug along that equipment for "having fun". rock.gifmad_o.gif

edit: The "property of Russianarms.info" also kind of gives it away, doesn't it. wink_o.gif

edit2: Not re-enactors, the equipment looks real enough.

Quote[/b] ]Bulls**t. "Personal photos","These are my friends from a different excercise", yeah I saw those same pics SIX MONTHS AGO ON MILITARYPHOTOS.NET. As others mentioned in the thread everything is shiny, out-of-the box new, more like promo photos or re-enactors, but most certainly not his MVD friends who decided to lug along that equipment for "having fun".  

edit: The "property of Russianarms.info" also kind of gives it away, doesn't it.

Yes it cant be true that they are actually his friends because the photos are property of russianarms.info and has nothing to do with him...

Oops he is site admin on www.russianarms.info?   ghostface.gif

Quote[/b] ]Bulls**t. "Personal photos","These are my friends from a different excercise", yeah I saw those same pics SIX MONTHS AGO ON MILITARYPHOTOS.NET. As others mentioned in the thread everything is shiny, out-of-the box new, more like promo photos or re-enactors, but most certainly not his MVD friends who decided to lug along that equipment for "having fun".

edit: The "property of Russianarms.info" also kind of gives it away, doesn't it.

Yes it cant be true that they are actually his friends because the photos are property of russianarms.info and has nothing to do with him...

Oops he is site admin on www.russianarms.info? ghostface.gif

edit2: refer to next post

Quote[/b] ]everything is shiny, out-of-the box new, more like promo photos

Dragging BMP's and brand-new army equipment out to have 'some fun'? It looks like an official photo shoot. I don't doubt the equipment is real.

no, shit, OK, case settled in the sense that the author does NOT know these guys "my friends were out LAST WEEKEND, shooting, just enjoying themselves"

I saw them pics six months ago without the tags...why didn't I spot this earlier.

I am not vouching for the veracity of the author, just that these are some good, detailed pictures of Russian small arms.

I have a little question. Why are those omon or spetnaz guys or whatever they are using such helmets? Looks like a MC type helmet to me. First of all they look very bulky and it must be a real pain to use those in combat since they most likely blocks your ears so that you hear less of what is going on around you. I mean even with a "normal" helmet that is not covering your ears you tend to get muffled hearing unless you use some kind of ear protection gear like those from peltor that cuts off loud sounds like rifle fire and enhance weaker sounds so that you hear them better. I see they even have a visior for the helmets too. What´s the need for that? Why not use a normal helmet and googles if you need eye protection? Less bulky and with better hearing. I would understand if these helmets were used by eod personal with full body armor or by personel using motorcycles but why spec ops guys like these use it i don´t understand. rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]Is this a real BMP?

I think its a boat that they turned upside down, mounted a pipe on and painted some tracks on. tounge_o.gif

I am not vouching for the veracity of the author, just that these are some good, detailed pictures of Russian small arms.

Yes they are, and thank you for posting them, frauds just piss me off. smile_o.gif I like how the helmets look, both the Sfera and the one seen in the Marine Assault Pack (what is it called?).