Sign in to follow this  
cobra@pulse

Retrieval

Mission has been released, download it now here or on our site.

(Hopefully a OFP.INFO mirror should be up soon ':-)' )

File Size 9.26Mb (Large because of Music)

Download (edited, drag into address bar, or you jus go here again, dont know why...)

Second Mirror:

up shortly

Website

If you have anyproblems, then please seek technichal support on Pulse Studios forums as my time is very limited to be able to be on both forums. Thanks

Mission Infomation Pack released: Download here:

Info pack (down)

screen1-text.jpg

The Sun is beating down, turning the skin on your arms as brown as the muddy oasis near your outpost, you sit and watch as a UN convoy pases below you on the road while you await your lift from a US supply truck.

There has been little conflict in the area since your Platoon moved in. You and the other Royal Marines are getting to know the tank crews, British and American, a terrible thing to do in a place such as this.

Some would call it beautiful, others call it hell, but this is your job, you know it.

You get ready for work as you hear the distant sound of explosions.

Another missions created by Pulse Studios. Coming Soon.

Feed back requested...

(edit - code needed changing)

Yes, Cobra's been working hard on this, and we were just curious as to how the reaction for it was going to be before we released yet another 'Pulse Studios' classic! wink_o.gif

From what I have gathered from Cobra, the mission is now entering its final stages and will be released to the public soon.

Can people please post what they would like to see added into a mission of this nature, but also first impressions of the mission from the info given.

Pulse Studios work very hard for the internet community. Cobra is relentless in making missions and cutscenes for OFP, and I myself am a graphics maker and work at the .400 Studios Message Boards, making 'Total Extreme Wrestling' related things.

Please show your appreciation for the effort we put into our products, as we have the highest level of respect for each of you.

Thank you for your time.

What kind of Mission is it. rock.gif

Infantry

Tank

Air

What kind of Mission is it. rock.gif

Infantry

Tank

Air

From what I know, it will mix all 3 styles in a seamless fashion. You definitely get to fly a chopper in it, and the main focus of the game is infantry action. I have played a short section of it, and can honestly say it is very difficult! Should prove challenging for even the most experienced OFP veterans.

I can't reveal too much info though until it is nearer to release (which shouldn't be long now! wink_o.gif ) biggrin_o.gif

Yes, well the mission should be released very soon. I am sorry for the delay, but I have been very busy trying to get more people signed up on the forums. See squads and fans pages...

The main focus of the mission is on a British Royal Marine based in a small outpost on Tonal, assisting the US troops keeping the peace there. In the mission you are called to "Retrieve" a UN, and British armored convoy that have been attacked in the desert. The focus is infantry combat with slice of armored engagements.

Should work fine, and be out soon. What do you think?

P.s. if this mission is a success, we may follow it up with a sequel version. Stay tuned. biggrin_o.gif

An official Pulse Studios introduction, read me and addon list is avadiable for Download.

Please download if you are thinking of getting the mission, as it contains the addons list and introductions to the mission.

See first post for a link. biggrin_o.gif

Just to know, has anyone acctually downloaded this yet, just I would like some feed back. Thats all.

the link is dead,it just says begin download and never goes anywhere rock.gif

RED53

Quote[/b] ]Error 404 - File not found

We are sorry, your page could not be found.

You may search below to find what you are looking for:

Sorry about this. I have been away in france these past days and so have not been able to correect it as of yet. i will try my best now, and should have a  slower  sad_o.gif  mirrior up ASAP. Once again I must apolagise greatly. It had been working before.

Cobra

(Top post has been updated with fixed link)

well its gonna take me 2 hours to download the mission. 28.8k internet wink_o.gif then only about two addons. Ill ya some feedback tommorow smile_o.gif

well its gonna take me 2 hours to download the mission. 28.8k internet wink_o.gif   then only about two addons. Ill ya some feedback tommorow smile_o.gif

Feedback would be great whenever you can.

Hope you enjoy the mission. This is the first one we've released in ages! tounge_o.gif

Not a good start lads i've just downloaded all the addons your readme says the mission requires, i started the mission and low and behold "cannot load mission missing addons:-DLMLR11OGS and DLMR110" Now please tell me what these "extra addons" that you failed to mention in your readme 1 are and 2 were can they be found!!!!

Not a good start lads i've just downloaded all the addons your readme says the mission requires, i started the mission and low and behold "cannot load mission missing addons:-DLMLR11OGS and DLMR110"  Now please tell me what these "extra addons" that you failed to mention in your readme 1 are and 2 were can they be found!!!!

I must apologise. I thought me and Cobra had covered all the required addons in the ReadMe.

The bad news is, however, that everything to do with the mission is on Cobra's PC and he is away at the moment.

I know this is no consolation, but perhaps do a search for those addons you mentioned on a reliable OFP addon site and see if you can obtain them that way.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

I just played and fineshed them mission. To play it you have to de-pbo the mission file and open the .SQM and deleate DML110 and DML110gd from the auto addons. Beaware that after the intro has played it said you need ukfweapon pack. but i went and found it of my HD and installed it Dont know if you need it.

Now how the mission went. Quite easy. Just when I reached the convoy I just jumped out the back got prone and shoot at the enemy attack waves commin at me. Took me 8 minutes to finishesh smile_o.gif

My Feedback

nah. download it if you like just want a quick game with little lag.

Keep going pulse studios. My first mission's were editor cutscenes but now I can make a intro and cutscene pretty good. rock.gif

Cheers for that. I am so very sorry about all of this. Very much so but i have not had time to sort it out yet as i have been in france. i will try and fix it today.

Heres a quick fox that will have to do for now as I am very busy. Download the file on the normal page, then swap the "Retreval.BAS_I1.pbo" for this one which is just the mission file. (8.33mb sad_o.gif sorry)

Once again, I appolagise and next time i will ask for a beta tester, then it can all be sorted out before release.