Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

My Opf:R Trailer

I also god this badass program today that allows me to put video files onto a DVD, and I can make my own menus, scene selections and chapters.  It's real cool stuff.

What program would that be? Just out of curiosity.

What about the flat Island, do you have that also?

I could use that too. tounge_o.gif

Cap.

Ulead DVD Movie factory.  I have 2.0 but I also see that they have a number 3 out.

http://www.ulead.com/dmf/runme.htm

I'm not sure how good it is compared to other DVD programs, (quality wise when exporting to a DVD), but from what Ive seen it loks identical to as if it were on your computer smile_o.gif

Chad is prob at school rgiht now, so I'll make a quick flag Island for us Cap smile_o.gif

i used desert island, right in the middle of it. If it still shows ground under you let me know. You might want to set view distance up a notch, mess with it until you get a nice soild green. I wish i had something like this in real life.... tounge_o.gif

Here it is

http://zorbtek.gotf.net/FlatIsland.zip

The good thing is, you can boost up the visibility all the way with no slowdown.

I noticed a problem with the Green box, the ground is not green, looks like the box is a little too high. I'll make a "GroundSurface" version of the box right now.

Ok here

http://zorbtek.gotf.net/GreenBoxFloor.zip

I added a floor so now your basically surrounded by Green.  It does'nt overwrite the other Box, incase you dont want to green floor.

The addon can be found in

Empty--->Objects--->Green Box w/Floor

GreenBox.jpg

GreenResults.jpg

Will look MUCH better on film while in motion.

So Adobe After effects handles the green screen stuff?

Do I need the original Adobe Premiere 7.0 to use After Effects?

Hello dear film editors. What programs do you recommend for editing, using the green/blue screen technique?

Use Adobe After Effects 7.0.

I don't think you need  Adobe Premiere to run After Effects.

Edit: Holy smokes I'm almost at the 1k posts mark

Yay! biggrin_o.gif

Hey SpecOp9, that trailer's great! Excellent work mate. I downloaded it last night and really like what I see. Plot sounds interesting too. Unlike most here, I think that the massive soviet army looks good. And realistic as well. One thing that I found wrong though, was that the music at the end tends to get really scratchy and jumpy. Plus, what's the deal with those two guys jumping into each other in the beginning?

I could'nt find a better animation of them diving into each other. (They both try and tackle each other at the same time).

Great minds work alike.

sorry for the offtopic:

specop r u done tellin ppl ur a girl? Ur site kinda gives u away. tounge_o.gif

ontopic:

i liked the trailer, looking forward to the full film

sorry for the offtopic:

specop r u done tellin ppl ur a girl? Ur site kinda gives u away. tounge_o.gif

ontopic:

i liked the trailer, looking forward to the full film

Joke pulled off at RN Forums tounge_o.gif

Such a setup. I did'nt even bother to explain myself...so Bulletproof and I went along with it and did'nt really care what people thought tounge_o.gif

do you own 10gb ram?  wink_o.gif

Huh? rock.gif

BTW what is the script so I can change my Avatar every time teh page is reloaded? How do I do that? Like yours

do you own 10gb ram? wink_o.gif

Huh? rock.gif

BTW what is the script so I can change my Avatar every time teh page is reloaded? How do I do that? Like yours

sooo many choppers there and no lag...

my avatar is not a "normal" jpg, it's a php. for details say that you're a woman and ask soul assassin... tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]sooo many choppers there and no lag...

wtf r u talkin about? lol tounge_o.gif

If this thread continues to be used like a private chat thread it will be closed.

Exactly that, more content, less chat smile_o.gif

well, im really looking forward to the release!

so keep working on it! tounge_o.gif

Just want to let you guys know this project is kicking off to an amazingly well start.  I got tons of Emails from different gaming communities, and I guess, I will give you guys a little sneak peak at the voices you WILL be hearing in the movie.

http://www.roughnecks.org/specop/VOICE%20ACTORS/nimfie.wav The female character voice (down boys, down)

http://www.roughnecks.org/specop/VOICE%20ACTORS/Arkenor.wav British guy who will be making the Tech Demo with me, and I will release that soon. (he's a professional)  wow_o.gif

Most of the stuff in the Tech demo you may already know.  it shows usage of Fraps, Oxygen, WRPEdit, and all the OFP stuff along with the Green screen effect, and everything.

There is also an Ian Davison sample I got.  But these are the only 2 your getting smile_o.gif

Enjoy for now...any help is appreciated!

I also need a forum moderator(s)...no random people please, somebody I know, over 21 years old.

I was wondering if you (SpecOp), could make a blue version of the 'box with floor'? Chroma keying woodland soldiers and armour would work better with a blue background.

yes I most certainly can, because I will be having the same problem when the time does come.

Just post the exact shade of blue you need and I'll pop in Oxygen and make a quick box for ya smile_o.gif

I have no idea what shade of blue would be right, I've not done this before. But I can't see a problem in using full blue, ie 255 on the RGB scale.

Another question, Is it possible to make the suface of these boxes reflect light. As in when you shoot off a flare at night inside a box and have it light up the walls aswell as the men/armour inside?

I can make the box "glow" and at night the box will remain bright green no matter what time of day it is.

I can make the box "glow" and at night the box will remain bright green no matter what time of day it is.

Excellent.

And my final request (I promise) is for a matching blue/green wall, say 25' high x 50' wide. So I can have choppers do that 'pop out of nowhere' thing.

Thanks

Cap.