Sign in to follow this  
mr burns

Spr & lsr delta-teaser special edition

Well, here´s my first release -not really  tounge_o.gif

most of my contribution was giving ideas and whining about wrong scale of the spr or letting homer repair what i´ve screwd up  tounge_o.gif

although the addon carrys my name it was made by king homer !

now we come to my part:

imho the weapon itself which i had on my HD for about half a year wasn´t worth a release without an unit or even a weapon crate, so i forgot about it.

lately laser surprised me with his brilliant delta forces teaser...i liked them so much that i made another .pbo which add´s 3 units - 1 with my SPR and the other 2 with Inquisitors weapons which i also like alot.

now that it´s done i´d like to share the stuff with ya,

i hope you´ll have as much fun as i have with it  smile_o.gif

thanks to:

Laser for his awesome teaser units

King Homer for making the SPR and betatesting

Parvus and Blackdog for their superb hosting

& everyone else who made these addons possible

Download below pics

spec-assault.jpg

spec-gp.jpg

spec-oicw.jpg

-----

<s>D/L - 7.4 MB - .rar

SPR & LSR_Delta-Teasr (Special Edition)

(all needed addons & all original readme´s included)

--

update 06/09/04

Download

lsr_deltah3p v1.1 --adds 3 more units equipped with weapons from king homer

download required addons:

Lsr delta force teaser, Beta 0.3

Homer's Engagement Pack v1.0

Homer's Engagement Pack v1.0   >Mirror@ Ofp.bmj.pl</s>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

****************************************************************************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>UPDATE:</span>

-----

D/L - 1.27 MB - .rar

LSR_Delta-Teaser (Special Edition w/ SPR, Inq´s and Homers weapons)

lsrdeltaspec.jpg

lsrdeltaspec1.jpg

-----------------

download required addons:

Lsr delta force teaser, Beta 0.3

Homers Engagement Pack v1.1

Sgt. Strykers Nomex Deltas

Inquisitors OICW

Inquisitors SR25

now, this looks like a proper SPR.

This is a GREAT pack Burns, very good IMO. wink_o.gif

Mirror at OFPBase HERE.

BTW, i dont want to alarm anyone, but the guy on the Left in the Middle pic of your post Burns is wearing mascara crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

BTW, i dont want to alarm anyone, but the guy on the Left in the Middle pic of your post Burns is wearing mascara crazy_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif .. ur right, i should´ve put on the green mascara, fits better to the uniform tounge_o.gif

nah, i guess i have to change my sunglasses blues.gif

Okey dokey, sooo, what's the score, this pack confuse me. I downloaded Laser's Deltas a day ago, and now this its released aswell.

Its this using Kin Homers M82A1 and SR25? its that what you meen by King Homers SPR?

I'm runing Inquisitor weapons as a mod, I downloaded King Homer's Engagement pack and tryed and its amazing, only downpor its that you need BAS Rangers, so I won't be able to use the pack in certain mod folders.

Now, this pack is all this stuff just put togueder? If so great, cos I won't need to run it in the BAS folder then, am I right?

Please please, let it be that.

@CERO.

BTW, i dont want to alarm anyone, but the guy on the Left in the Middle pic of your post Burns is wearing mascara crazy_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Yes? So? I woke up just to hear this?! mad_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

Okey dokey, sooo, what's the score, this pack confuse me. I downloaded Laser's Deltas a day ago, and now this its released aswell.

Its this using Kin Homers M82A1 and SR25? its that what you meen by King Homers SPR?

I'm runing Inquisitor weapons as a mod, I downloaded King Homer's Engagement pack and tryed and its amazing, only downpor its that you need BAS Rangers, so I won't be able to use the pack in certain mod folders.

Now, this pack is all this stuff just put togueder? If so great, cos I won't need to run it in the BAS folder then, am I right?

Please please, let it be that.

@CERO.

no cero it don't uses my addon pack, it's using the SPR i've made for Mr.Burns.....so you need the BAS addons

if you want i can make a version with king homers weapons aswell, won´t take too long now that im into it

drop me a line and i will start after work...or i send the cpp to my work-email so i can do it there lol  tounge_o.gif

edit: of course only if homer agrees wink_o.gif

now, this looks like a proper SPR.

Sory to say but this does nearly not at all look like a "real" Mk12 SPR mod 0 which this is the siluette off, looks more like the civil version, it is funny to see that my very old M4SPR Looks more like a real SPR then this but then my has ugly textures, DL and compare here M4 SPR

STGN

ps. I am updating mine this summer.

camon please I beg of you dont require BAS addons please sad_o.gif can someone make a pack that JUST uses lsr's delta's with these nice guns, please.

no cero it don't uses my addon pack, it's using the SPR i've made for Mr.Burns.....so you need the BAS addons

No it doesn't, i am using them without BAS addons installed, you only need the BAS addons for your units, weapons run fine without BAS.

the config for lsr_deltah3p.pbo is already done smile_o.gif

will pbo and upload it as soon as i´m back home and have talked to homer.

it will require homers weaponpack and lasers teaser units

I was thinking more of the word: proper

If you look at the tree first pics you can see that the real one dosent have holes in the center line of the foregrib, hope you understand. They dosent have the strange think the holds on to the foregrib they use one that looks like the A1 one.

and besides the last picture is of the Mod 1 version which looks much different from the Mod 0 in the other pics.

STGN

[sTGN, you've been around long enough to know the forum rules; please remove image tags when quoting pictures - Fubar]

What I meant was, that with this one we are getting close to "real" thing.

I would like the real proper SPR have a real 3D holes, switches, screws, rails not textured. That takes a lot of polys though, which is unacceptable for the community.

My view on this is:

Not all units will be carrying guns like that. So we could do those special ones more detailed than the rest.

(3D hole - that would be interesting biggrin_o.gif )

No it doesn't, i am using them without BAS addons installed, you only need the BAS addons for your units, weapons run fine without BAS.

K, so you saying that if I'm interested in the weapons only I just need the HEP.pbo and that don't depend of any other addons? Grrrrrrrreat blues.gifunclesam.gif That's what I needed to know biggrin_o.gif

Oh, one more thing, the dust efect script for the Barret, is in the HEP.pbo, is it?

Thanks HotShot.

Back on topic.

Quote[/b] ]Mr Burns Posted on June 09 2004,14:52

the config for lsr_deltah3p.pbo is already done

will pbo and upload it as soon as i´m back home and have talked to homer.

it will require homers weaponpack and lasers teaser units

That sounds really good too, I like it, what can I say, thanks, thanks thanks... biggrin_o.gif

Now this pack and King Homer's can be put wherever I like.Nice.

Regards.

@CERO

K, so you saying that if I'm interested in the weapons only I just need the HEP.pbo and that don't depend of any other addons? Grrrrrrrreat blues.gif  unclesam.gif  That's what I needed to know biggrin_o.gif

very much confusion here... to get it straight:

homers weaponpack is the HEP.pbo, if you want some soldiers equipped with these you have to use the hepsoldiers.pbo which would require bas´ adodns.

in this release here all the needed addons come with the .rar,

but you can use the spr.pbo only, too because the pbo is just the weapon.

soldiers (lasers deltas) do come with the lsr_deltaspec.pbo (requires lsr_delta.pb by laser, oicw & sr-25 by inquisitor, the spr by king homer)

--

the next thing "lsr_deltah3p.pbo" will require the hep.pbo and lsr_delta.pbo.

I would like the real proper SPR have a real 3D holes, switches, screws, rails not textured. That takes a lot of polys though, which is unacceptable for the community.

My view on this is:

Not all units will be carrying guns like that. So we could do those special ones more detailed than the rest.

(3D hole - that would be interesting  biggrin_o.gif )

And what I meant this has to be worked on a bit if it was to look like a real ONE.

STGN

over and out.

My view on this is:

(3D hole - that would be interesting  biggrin_o.gif )

And what I meant this has to be worked on a bit if it was to look like a real ONE.

STGN

over and out.

are you gettin' angry?

maybe ill fix the SPR...

but only maybe make a SPR Mod 1 version out of it...if it isnt already?

every1 can install any scope on a weapon with RIS :P

we're not angry (not me at least). I think it is a great gun and a good direction to go.

I am pro as far as details are conserned. More 3D, less texture pretending to be 3D.

Also, computers are getting better and better and cheaper. OFP is not changing in terms of Engine so there is no point in keeping the Faces number that low.

BTW, it is only a discussion.

biggrin_o.gif

basicley the same but with the HEP weapons, now we will have LSR_deltaspec.pbo, mrb_spr.pbo, and finally LSR_deltah3p.pbo, this three pbos togueder with the necessary addons needed.

Easy peasy.

Thanks mate, and sorry to seem so confused, but I was.

I should give up... never mind.

@CERO.

basicley the same but with the HEP weapons, now we will have LSR_deltaspec.pbo, mrb_spr.pbo, and finally LSR_deltah3p.pbo, this three pbos togueder with the necessary addons needed.

Easy peasy.

Thanks mate, and sorry to seem so confused, but I was.

I should give up... never mind.

@CERO.

wasn´t a problem, but you got me confused too tounge_o.gif

i hope the distibution in 3 seperate .pbo´s is ok for everybody, that way you can choose which addons you want and which not