avia1s.jpg   avia2s.jpg

avia3s.jpg

Grab it here

-----------------------------------------------

Killdoser's GAZ-53 pack

_gaz53_2.jpg   _gaz53_3.jpg

_gaz53_5.jpg

Grab it here

I've had the Avia truck addon for a while now but everytime I use it OFP crashes to desktop and it is slightly difficult to mention this to the author as he is Czech and I don't know the language.

The addon itself is superb though and the gaz 53 is also a very good addon also.

PH

I had the CTD with the Avia as well.

It would be nice if this was a fixed version otherwise whats the point?

I've had the Avia truck addon for a while now but everytime I use it OFP crashes to desktop and it is slightly difficult to mention this to the author as he is Czech and I don't know the language.

The addon itself is superb though and the gaz 53 is also a very good addon also.

PH

yup the same for me it crash, but congratulation the best truck ever smile_o.gif

Yeah, and it's got a tow truck in the pack as well, first one I've seen... damn shame it isn't a functional civvy repair support vehicle... crazy_o.gif

As for the crashes, also happened with me, though rather stable when only using one avia truck on a map (using more than one leads to crashes). Also, it's not a bad idea not to use many units/vehicles/whatnot on a map besides a driver unit and one truck only... smile_o.gif

lol, i´ve just tried the thing with the avia trucks (old release)

placed myself in front of them watching away, when i turned around the addon really tried to crash my ofp as soon as the third truck came into my fov, with 2 visible trucks it was just fine... weird stuff

here´s the last what my ´puter has seen ( me was still looking at ofp when i hit printscreen  tounge_o.gif ):

lol.jpg

wonder how many polys these things have  crazy_o.gif

(omg..remembered i´m streaming inet radio to .wav in the background, may have to do another test  tounge_o.gif )

i have the same CTD prob with the avias. which really sucks, because they are some of the best civy vehicles for OFP so far..

i can use the avia's fine if i start as the driver of the avia, but if i start as a different unit, my computer crashes as soon as i look at the truck.

BTW, are all the civilian trucks in eastern europe painted the same shade of light blue?

You must be joking, right? I mean, last winter I went to Prague and got myself a copy of Resistance, and I saw lots of different colored civvy trucks, not just the same light blue colors, they're as colorful as everywhere else in the world! Yeah, they do have UAZs and lots of Skodas, but it isn't like the Soviet Union was dictating color schemes... crazy_o.gif

Don't forget we r talking about times about 25 years away from today.

I, by myself, remember Avia's blue, white and some "military" green.

SU was not dictating colour schemes, but maker of paint yes smile_o.gif

hah... i only said taht because all of the civvy truck addons are the same color.... avia, zil, gaz and even the skoda van