Sign in to follow this  
bmgarcangel

An error

Hey guys

I got a problem. SO I downloaded the Kegetys sky and some cool water and then some cool new stars and moon just hte other day. SO I and make hte Hisky folder, get it all ready and set, install everything. THen I unpbo the pbo's and put the missing files that the hisky system always misses put back in there. Then I open up OFP:RES and go to play the game and then this one intro that i'm working on and like it exits out of the game and gives me a return error message saying:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Bad file format in p3d file error

One thing, if I exit the game and delete the hisky mod directory and then go back in game, the intro and other things work just fine. I don't get whats happening. Can someone help me out here?

~Bmgarcangel

Try downloading the hisky pack with the installer, same goes for the moon and star pack.

By the way, half of the time you seem to post in the wrong forum, whats up with that? And whats up with using the word "like"...

Quote[/b] ]Then I open up OFP:RES and go to play the game and then this one intro that i'm working on and like it exits out of the game and

Not "like" i havent heard enough Orange County girls "like" use that word "like" 10 times in the same sentence, "like" anyways... Hope the installer works for you tounge_o.gif

Try downloading the hisky pack with the installer, same goes for the moon and star pack.

By the way, half of the time you seem to post in the wrong forum, whats up with that? And whats up with using the word "like"...

Quote[/b] ]Then I open up OFP:RES and go to play the game and then this one intro that i'm working on and like it exits out of the game and

Not "like" i havent heard enough Orange County girls "like" use that word "like" 10 times in the same sentence, "like" anyways... Hope the installer works for you  tounge_o.gif

he's american. . or a teenager. either way leave him alone tounge_o.gif

bmg your problem is with the strella AA launcher

depboing the DAta3d.pbo corrupts the strella proxy.p3d

you need to do one of 2 things..... not depbo the data3d and live with boring skys, water, and nvg.

or make your changes. . . and change the games config to use a stinger model inplace of it

or: get DKM to make a strela and then fix the config to link to that tounge_o.gif

I depboed the DATA3D.pbo and it works fine.  I am using ur superconfig though pappy

One thing, pappy...I like that avatar, wish I could do that in OFP biggrin_o.gif

So like then....I think that might be the problem. I have a few AA soldiers on this one cutscene for my Operation Visnorsk Campaign and LIKE if I delete that bastard then it will work and LIE it will and be LIKE ok and LIKE cool and LIKE stuff you know what I mean LIKE right?

**Hint.HINT**I'm sounding like a fricken valley Dog**End.HINT**

Man thats weird i Gotta say though. Does it corrupt anything else?

LIKE i'm alerady going outside ya dude ya know I'm never on the computer anymore!!