Sign in to follow this  
Skul

Tcm crates

Quote[/b] ]25-04-04 - The second time I've woken up on the beach with no idea how I got there

Ah... i love to sleep on Mediterranean Sea's beach with bottle.

Screw the bottle, I prefer waking up with some half naked chick. wink_o.gif This morning was great biggrin_o.gif

lol me2

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Crap gUi

Crap maP editr

waiting for that

You could be getting them soon, unless the ECP team hunts me down and shoots me for defiling their config tounge_o.gif . Never before has any GUI featured lime green, brilliant purple, and bright pink on the opening menu. And the map editor is even more colorful...

sounds like my kind of GUI

make sure the map editor button order is EXACTLY like like it is in ECP i like it that way, gives me more room to work. smile_o.gif

if u need someone to make the whacky designs ill vollenter to make the GUI designs biggrin_o.gif check my Y2K3 site for examples of my art. . or heck just look at my sig

Quote[/b] ]Screw the bottle, I prefer waking up with some half naked chick. This morning was great

only half? you probably fell asleep being drunk tounge_o.gif

and couldnt continue to take clothes off tounge_o.gif

There's good crap and there's bad crap. Well fellas this is good crap.. biggrin_o.gif

Thanks mate, not quite up to par with your crap though tounge_o.gif

@void

Thats exactly what happend last night (3am and very pissed), you spyin on me or did I just leave my webcam on again? wink_o.gif

Edit: All the other craps on hold for now, my craptops decided to bugger up sad_o.gif