Sign in to follow this  
Schoeler

Why america is the great satan

I am just getting sick of anti-Americanism being hypocritically colored under false pretexts, so why hide it?

All of you anti-American bashers, here is the opportunity to air your true feelings about why America is evil, bad, corrupt, immoral, cowardly, over-aggressive, expolitive, whatever..

Quit hiding behind the other threads and repressing your feelings, it's unhealthy.

Besides, why fight little brushfire wars in the guise of other topics, we might as well break out the big guns.

Country with so many swimming pools cant be that good? crazy_o.gif

Country with so many swimming pools cant be that good? crazy_o.gif

Now that's deep! tounge_o.gif

edit: waiting for a moderator to seal this thread's fate.

I am just getting sick of anti-Americanism being hypocritically colored under false pretexts, so why hide it?

All of you anti-American bashers, here is the opportunity to air your true feelings about why America is evil, bad, corrupt, immoral, cowardly, over-aggressive, expolitive, whatever..

Quit hiding behind the other threads and repressing your feelings, it's unhealthy.

Besides, why fight little brushfire wars in the guise of other topics, we might as well break out the big guns.

You forgot to add:

"My name is George W. Bush and I approve this post"

Really Schoeler, I would expect better from you. Learn to live with it. What did you think that after Iraq people would be buying you flowers? rock.gif

Anyway, I'll just assume that you're having a bad day and that this very uncharacteristic outburst is an effect of that..

Yes, I am having a bad day. But no, I don't really consider it uncharacteristic. I have always challenged people agressively here when I feel their behavior is ridiculuous.

I think dressing up your anti-American sentiment under the color of false pretexts is ridiculuous and shameful.

Even if this thread gets closed, what I invited people to do in it will coninue going on in other threads, only slightly hidden from view, as it has for a long time now.

I say its time to bring the debate in the open. Everyone with half a brain can read through the window dressing anyway.

I say its time to bring the debate in the open.  Everyone with half a brain can read through the window dressing anyway.

You also forgot to add "because they're jealous of our freedom..."

That's right, go right ahead and diss the issues by explaining it with "everybody hates us". Yupp, write it off all as anti-Americanism and you won't actually have to think for yourself.

Good luck with that project, don't count on me helping you there.

Yeah, fat American millioniares soaking in clean tap water filled pools while people in Africa and Asia drink out of rivers and streams filled with human waste and other vile things.

The arrogant Imperialistic swine swiming in wealth and luxury while they refuse to pay his hired housekeeping staff more than minimum wage.

If there was ever to be a great Satan or his assistants, it needs to be people like Larry Flint, Anna Nicole Smith, Dick Cheney, former Enron executives, former WorldCom CEO, etc., etc.

These people are the scum that encourages madmen and fanatics to kill in the name of God or Allah.

There are many good reasons to hate America. Let me make a list.

1.)Rap

2.)People Magazine

3.)Cose proximity to Canada

4.)Britney Spears

5.)McDonalds

6.)McDonalds commericals

7.)Reality TV

That's all I can think of right now. I guess the only pop culture worse than ours is Japan  crazy_o.gif But seriously, this topic is a giant flame war waiting to happen.