Sign in to follow this  
Korpisoturi

Ac130

I don't know where OFP2 is set in, but if it's realistic for campaign's sake i want to see AC130 gunship airplane. It would be cool if all the guns(106mm, 20mm, machinegun) would be modelled and you'd need a character in each. Would make nice MP battles

That would be great fun calling down a howitzer strike in SP or MP. I think ive said this about 5 times in various threads

That would be great fun calling down a howitzer strike in SP or MP. I think ive said this about 5 times in various threads

Yeah. IMO AC130 is one of coolest airplanes ever made

I don't know where OFP2 is set in, but if it's realistic for campaign's sake i want to see AC130 gunship airplane. It would be cool if all the guns(106mm, 20mm, machinegun) would be modelled and you'd need a character in each. Would make nice MP battles

ah, yes a good target to hunt down with a mig 21 tounge_o.gif .

this requires 2 engine updates: multiple turrets and non-linear plane turrets. Both I believe have been confirmed by BIS.

this requires 2 engine updates: multiple turrets and non-linear plane turrets. Both I believe have been confirmed by BIS.

MULTIPLE TURRETS!Oh yeah!That will mean that if someone makes WWII mod they can make all cool planes such as Ju88 and IL2 to have rear turrets! biggrin_o.gif

Just do it like global operations and I'm happy (Walk around in heli, shoot out from back, drive jeep inside and transport it, 2 guns ect ect).

frankly unless your a sniper or nuts a grunt would not walk around a helo. Now running out and down the ramp is a different thing. Or parachuting but that can be on rails

This will go great for Ships! (ecspecialy BattleShips biggrin_o.gif )

P.S. I don't want to create a new thread for this (too lazy tounge_o.gif ) but P-L-E-A-S-E! Update Game Engine So You Can Have REAL Non-Static Ships!!!!!!!!!

i think the first reply is pretty much what we would say. the model can be done if the specifics are met, and there are plenty of threads taht discusses both issues.

closing.