Longinius

Surplus / bdu webshops?

Hello there

I was wondering if anybody could recommend some good webshops for purchasing BDU pants. The thing is, there are some local shops where I live in Sweden, but the price is roughly double of that you'd see on your average webshop.

Before purchasing anything, I'd like to find a webshop that has quality goods though.

Any recommendations?

BDU pants as in BDU pants with the Swedish M90 camo pattern or BDU pants with foreign camo patterns or just plain colored BDU pants?

I do have one webshop from which I bought a few things for my mountain trips, the prices were reasonable but I much prefer buying my stuff in real shops, if you are in the Stockholm area, KĺGe's (may be just KGes) in Solna. Great staff and usually quite good prices.

The webshop I bought from:

Garderoben.se (knivnet)

Mil-con.se

Military shop.

I have a french site which sells both Pärks and chinese import BDU pieces. The price for a Parks is of about 49€ and for a chinese import one, it's 23€. I've bought a couple of complete BDU sets for this summer (black and grey with trousers and vest) and they're quite nice, good quality too.

the site is USMC pro

some of my latest acquisitions tounge_o.gif :

BDU vest

v110.jpg

Generic black skirt

ch104.jpg

Grey generic t-shirt

ts186.jpg

Black BDU trousers

p106.jpg

tounge_o.gif

I'm thinking about getting my hands on some good old Palladium shoes for this summer too, either black or brown :

37679-p.jpg

37678-p.jpg

wpalladium38cnrp.jpg

Palladium shoes (click on "Palladium" near the desk lamp to access a menu showing most of the firm's collection)

Palladium doesn't really make combat boots anymore, but they've been for quite some time been considered as official combat boots brand of the french foreign legion tounge_o.gif.

They do boots since 1947 and the general design hasn't really changed (except for the latest "fashion" shoes).

It's just a canvas body put on a rubber sole, but it still does it as a summer boot (especially the lower ones, unlike the two first pairs with buckles I've shown)

BDU's as in pretty basic, black army pants. I all ready got a M90 uniform for homeguard purposes and such, but I need some new, good BDU pants for "civilian" use when training the dog and such.

BDU's as in pretty basic, black army pants. I all ready got a M90 uniform for homeguard purposes and such, but I need some new, good BDU pants for "civilian" use when training the dog and such.

I f you wanna train a dog, you may want to choose something in Polymole.

But you could also buy some Moleskine trousers (moleskine trousers which can do as good if not better as the BDU's)

Aha, alright. If they are for walking, working and similar things I'd recommend non-cotton trousers. The pants I mostly use when hiking in the summer are made out of polyester I beleive. And are very flexible and they don't make your legs stick to the fabric and other nasty things.

82172.jpg

They are very similar to those pants, made by Fjällräven. But mine are another brand altogether. Very durable and they have survived three hiking trips and four "toppturer" without even a pulled seam. Which is more than I can say for my dads old cotton pants.

Yeah, I am looking for polyester actually. My favorite old pair, a couple of years old, have performed very well. But the seams have started to wear down, so they are soon goners I am afraid.