Sign in to follow this  
HvyPetals

Noob question re: trucks

Howdy

Hey guys, lemme ask you, lets say I have the patience to collect all the weapons on the field just before a mission is over from all the dead guys and drain the ammo craates and put it all on a truck that i drive back to my base...

Do i have all of these weapons for the next mission, assuming its not a stealth mission?

Thanks in advance.

if you are talking about the resistance campaign, then the answer is yes, i did it myself after the "take ammo truck" mission

Wow, this makes me want to play the resistence campaign.

Yep, very compelling campaign. And I loved the tank battles! Think of it as the Russian resistance at Stalingrad instead of low-intensity warfare and it will rock you. I can get rediculously hard though

now i feel like playing res campaign again and hoarding all the ammo

Quote[/b] ]I can get rediculously hard though
dont want to know about that man

Yeah. Scavenging weapons is just so nice. In every game i drop my M16 and switch it to AK because AK is better

hmm, I had to replay a mission at the end because I had stowed away an m21 in a truck, but in the next mission the truck was gone and so was my weapon.

Yeah. Scavenging weapons is just so nice. In every game i drop my M16 and switch it to AK because AK is better

No M16 is better but I guess everybody has ther own taste rock.gif I offen choes to haf a m16 whit low ammo than a shitty AK74/47 whit full ammo.

Enybody ever made a campainge whit the same system as resistance??

STGN