Sign in to follow this  
Gadger

Ofp campers

Download the 226mb movie file here (right click save as)

Sorry if any names have not been filtered, it is not meant to be a dig at anyone but going through frame by frame was not plausible, sit back and enjoy.

Cool video...what is the name of the song played in the very beginning ( the one that was in GTA2 as well ) ?

Cool video...what is the name of the song played in the very beginning ( the one that was in GTA2 as well ) ?

Grand Theft Auto - Joyride

Sorry if the download speed is slow atm, the server we are hosting it on is based in the US and we have quite a high demand for it atm. If anyone could contribute a mirror we would be highly grateful. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]80kb/sek that is nothig to complain about... it is just so goddamn huge!

Heh its the best compression we could use (without going into divx or xvid, which all future movies will be in) to keep the video resolution at an acceptable quality.

It would of been even small had we been able to zip it or rar it. But unfortunatley, Cain, has problems with his hard drive, so couldn't compress it using a program of that nature. (We needed him to upload cos he has 10mbit sdsl tounge_o.gif , unless he gets that fixed the uploading responsibilty will definetley be on RaptoR biggrin_o.gif )

Lmao, that was GREAT! (especially loved the last couple clips at the end tounge_o.gif)

Good job, must have taken you a while to put it together eh?

Quote[/b] ]Good job, must have taken you a while to put it together eh?

You wouldn't believe how long biggrin_o.gif

But all the positive response we've had has made it well worth while.

Stay tuned for our next video wink_o.gif

I enjoyed that smile_o.gif

Don't play that type of MP at all so it is interesting to see how it plays.

It has some very good (bad) examples of campers

It also amazes me at how some of you guys are simply killing machines tounge_o.gif

This shows how OFP shouldn't be played.. If you are after frags you should perhaps play UT or something cause they are much better suited for that style of gaming.

I'm not going to get into a big philsophical debate of how ofp should be played, how you want to play, how i want to play it or how the next person wants to play it and I certaintly don't want this thread to degenerate into anything along those lines.

Sure, but isn't the movie you distribute a big statement of how OFP should be played?

You can play OFP how ever you want but I just said that other games are propably better suited for that. CS is a great game for your style of gaming and you have no problems finding alot servers with players of various skills. If I would wanted to play like that I would have gone for another game.

CS? You mean Quake. CS is designed to be a realistic tactical shooter.

CS is designed to be a realistic tactical shooter.

LMAO!! wow_o.gif

If that's the case, the designers failed miserably.

I love the special effects used Gadger, what program is that?  I love making videos.

Ohh and PLEASE what is the name of that GTA song at the beggining?? I MUST burn that onto a CD!!!

CS?  You mean Quake.  CS is designed to be a realistic tactical shooter.

And I can survive eight to ten 9mm bullets from an MP5 and keep on runnin'.

Downloading the vid now.

Quote[/b] ]Sure, but isn't the movie you distribute a big statement of how OFP should be played?

Nope, its a movie about how we (as in we who made the movie play CQB maps and how them (as in those we play against play CQB maps))

Your more than welcome to talk about that to me via pm, but not in this thread. And for the record we do play CS, but not disclosing our names wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I love the special effects used Gadger, what program is that? I love making videos.

Just used Fraps, windows movie maker and Vegas Video (search on google for download (its freeware))

Quote[/b] ]Ohh and PLEASE what is the name of that GTA song at the beggining??

Title is Joyride, thats all I know sorry.

Quote[/b] ]I love the special effects used Gadger, what program is that?  I love making videos.

Just used Fraps, windows movie maker and Vegas Video (search on google for download (its freeware))

Quote[/b] ]Ohh and PLEASE what is the name of that GTA song at the beggining??

Title is Joyride, thats all I know sorry.

BIG thanks gadger! smile_o.gif And great video of course!